British Speedway Forum

Good luck to all the riders enjoy your racing in round 3 of the Under 15's Championship. Fingers crossed for George Piper and Brendan Johnson who know the circuit very well, hope you both feature well.

George top 3 place or you can do my gardening for the next month :P:blink:

Surprised to see that there,s no Adam Wrathall.,at least i thought i saw a line up somewhere can,t find it now. :wink:

Edited by greyhoundp

Is there going to be any  live updates

I may be able to keep you all updated on George's Site if the Live updates team are not covering it, will post tomorrow by midday to let you know :blink:

Edited by stressed

Yeah good Luck to Jack, As said above. I hope he has a better meeting than he did in the first round at Buxton.

And Tim AFAIK the Updates team aren't covering the meeting :)

And Tim AFAIK the Updates team aren't covering the meeting :)

No Problem coverage will be HERE on George's site.

Press F5 to refresh the latest updates. I will post on this thread when the meeting is about to start.

Meeting about to start but PTW's phone has gone dead :rolleyes:

Will try and get hold of someone down there anyway check out George's site, by hook or by crook I'll get the updates :P:D

Ok folks, PTW has a fading battery! results will come in every 4 heats on George's site at the above link, riders line up has just been uploaded and racing is about to start any time now.

Still waiting for the first text and have arranged a loan phone for PTW in case his packs up :rolleyes::P Come on PTW what little hair I had has now been pulled out :o

You sure PTW was talking about his phone when he said his batteries were going? :rolleyes:

You sure PTW was talking about his phone when he said his batteries were going?  :rolleyes:

Ha! Ha! Yeah just got hold of Steve to pass his mobile over only 3 heats left just updated heat 5-17!

Just finished !!!

1st Josh Auty 15

2nd Ben Taylor 14

3rd George Piper 13

Full details on George's site :D

And George get's out of gardening :P

Edited by stressed