British Speedway Forum

Congratulations George! B) On the rostrom - what a great result. He and Steve will be over the moon and much deserved as well. :D

Thanks for the updates Tim - and well done to Josh and Ben Taylor. Is anyone going to catch Auty this year? Definitely one for the future.

Well done to George Piper and Brendan Johnson,great racing keep it up!

Congratulations George!  B) On the rostrom - what a great result. He and Steve will be over the moon and much deserved as well. :D

Bet that smile of Steve's is a mile wide :D

Well done George and of course Josh and Ben.

Well done George .

Cant wait to see you practicing at Poole after the meetings .

No Richard but ((apart from Josh Auty - what a great young talent) times were generally a heck of a lot slower - 11 heats of 60 secs plus and, again, apart from one or two races, riders were considerably strung out by the time they reached bend three

Thanks, Bryn, it just begged the question. Regarding Josh Auty, I saw him going round after the meeting at Scunthorpe - what a flyer! Hope he keeps his feet on the ground.

Regards

I will probably get shot for posting this here and not on the Photo updates thingy but you can see a selection of photos from Weymouths under 15s HERE

Well done to you all, although you are all mad for getting on a bike with no brakes.

Jules

Guest Steve Dixon

No Jules, you shouldn't be shot for it, one thing iv'e noticed since we were asked to put our photo posts on thier own thread is that they are getting less views.

My own opinion of the internet is that people get lazy,they just want to click a mouse and everything pops up in front of them(I'm in that class too)

Was a good idea of Ian's but don't think it's working out.

Would be better to put the link on the meeting topic as we used to.

Just my opinion.

Totally agree Steve and Matt, I spend hours sitting in front of my computer and humping my bloody camera around, mostly for little reward you just want people to look at your photos.

jules

I have to agree that we are lazy and like an uncomplicated way of accessing the photos of the under 15's.Steve I have been on your site and whilst I am sually busy and only want a quick look I cannot find the under 15's no matter what I type in the search box.I went onto Pipers website and clicked on the link to Weymouth Under 15's and up it came.Therefore a link is far easier.

Phil