British Speedway Forum
stressed

Piper's Dream Comes True

PIPER'S DREAM COMES TRUE

by Tim Helm Monday 30th May 2005

The chance of a lifetime for Sturminster Newton schoolboy George Piper approaches on Saturday 11th June at the Millennium Stadium Cardiff.

:: >>> ARTICLE HERE

Edited by stressed

Nice one George! What an opportunity - something that most other professionals won't even get chance to do - ride on that track in front of such a big crowd. Can Steve or Stressed keep us updated on what time it's likely to be on the day? Don't want to miss this at all. :D

Can Steve or Stressed keep us updated on what time it's likely to be on the day? Don't want to miss this at all.  :D

We have been told approx 5.15 ish the riders will be introduced and there will be two demo races :unsure:

Well done George, nice one mate :D

Keep us posted as to the time you will be riding. Sting and I will be there cheering you on. :PB)

Well done George, nice one mate  :D

Keep us posted as to the time you will be riding. Sting and I will be there cheering you on. :P  B)

fiveone are you on the wine already? Look at the previous post :rolleyes::P Ha! Ha!

Edited by stressed

Hope middlo and Matt Ford arrive early .

Would do them good to see a British youngster being given a chance before a meeting !!!!!!!

Nice one, George!

I'll be there cheering you on. :wink:

That is the best thing hope this is something that is done every year.

how did he go about geting that ride

Way To Go George!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Hun ........ I'll be cheering you on :approve:

That is the best thing hope this is something that is done every year.

how did he go about geting that ride

George was invited came out of the Blue its a great honour as we are showing the world what OUR Junior lads can do time for the rest of the world to see the great talent we have with Lewis and Josh and when they are all in the Junior England squad they will have good back up. We always talk British speedway down and our junior policy is working and its good to show case it and let the International Speedway world know it. We have made great strides and have a lot of talented juniors :approve:

Talking of riders who are going well one to watch is George Jarvis in the U15s this lad also has a great future hope he gets the call He has impressed me nice lad too

Edited by Wildcat Steve

yup good luck and i hope it all goes well for georege! im not going up to cardiff but my frend kat is so shell update me !

mod note text speak removed

Guest Kirky

hi george kirky here. good luck m8 n i hpe u enjoy the experiance. after all the effort put in i think something good like this has to come out of it good luck m8 - kirky