British Speedway Forum

You got to hope Nicks charabang makes it there in the first place Headmistress!!!!

You'll never know what you're missing as apparently you are being alternatively transported. Just spoken to Nick. See you tomorrow. Just a thought - are the under 15's on early because of their bedtime?

Just spoken to Nick.

Yeah I have too-phoned me to ask if I had a footpump and a jack he could borrow but not to let on to you :rolleyes:;)

And i do know what Im missing-have travelled with him a few times-thats why Im taking alternative transport.

When you least expect it-ie every 15 minutes he will come up behind you and say "Yeaarrrgh this is great aint it bird."

If the outward trip gets too much for you you and hubby can do a swap with me and Mini Nevs on the homeward bound one-you will only have to put up with him between Exeter and Newton Abbot that way.

Happy to help as always B)

Edited by Nevsy

Having spent half term climbing 9 munros, a little stroll to Cardiff shouldn't be a problem....