British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jez

Speedway GP Merchandise

Just seen an ad in this weeks Speedway Star stating that the new range of GP merchandise is on sale through the official website, is it just me or can nobody else find a link to anything to do with the new stuff?? The site has a new front page but sod all mention of merchandise :shock: , just wanted to get mine in before Cardiff :D:D .

Thanks guys for clearing that up. I've been looking virtually every day, I thought it was just me unable to find stuff!

If I find it first, I'll be on here telling folk where it is......

i ve just been on and they are there, the only problem with the tee shirts are they have the same rdiers on the front but just the riders name at the top

has everybody else seen that

Must admit it looks a tad suspect :x

I've just had a look because i wouldn't mind a nice T.Ricky t shirt as does someone else i know,BUT WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP :x The t- shirts all have the same action shot on with only the name different,and best of all they can't even get the riders names correct. Apparently it's Greg HANCOOK , damn i must have been calling him by the wrong name for years !!! What a sad indictment when the official SGP souvenir supplier cant even get the riders names right.It says the new supplier is top Swedish Sports clothes company NeH. Looks more like some East End Market Barrow Boy has done the job lot [ by the way where is Mr Russell ??? ] Don't buy this rubbish it will only encourage them,make them produce better stuff,this merchandise is B*ll***s [ Ballderdash for our younger members ;) ]

Dear oh dear oh dear...

"your basket is emty"

"PS fright cost not included"

"Customer identifikation"

"Here you can liv a message"

"When you ordered an automatical order confirmation will be sendt to the e-mail adress you typed in before. "

"Too colour"

"Sleevless Lady"

ALSO on the title bar "Webshop Sweeday GP"

They can't even spell their own sport correctly.

:x

Guest Andy123
All in dollars :? :roll:

um if this helps, a quid is about the equivalent of a dollar 50.

All in dollars :? :roll:

um if this helps, a quid is about the equivalent of a dollar 50.

Which leads to another topic, Say no to the euro

Actually Andy £1 is the same as 60 cents in America not 50! :P:P:P

Robbo :D