British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Czech Grand Prix - Prague

He looked pretty quick, for a few heats at least I think getting out of the gate is vital.

Why are they playing bloody interviews over the races? :angry:

Edited by home straight

I know I'm pretty late with this prediction but as I'm taping the GP tonight I thought I'd post this then avoid it until tomorrow.

1. Tony Rickardsson (he's on fire and by far the best this year)

2. Hampel

3. Nicholls (I can dream!)

4. Nicki Pedersen

Crump did break his thumb I believe so that might set him back a bit.

Well, 4 heats down.

I thought the start in the Nicholls heat was slightly suspect. There seemed to be movement just before the tapes went up. And the start in Ht 1 was also "interesting", with the starting marshall still around the bikes as the tapes went up.

TR looked fast, as did TG (on a GM). Nicki P looked fast enough, but erratic and BP looks like keeping his poor GP, good GP run going.

Just out of interest,is the Prague stadium the GP equivalent of Arena Essex.On the GP web site there are nice pictures showing all the stadiums but for todays the pic seems to focus mainly on the centre green.Can't see what the stadium is like :unsure:

All 4 back seems a pretty fair decision there. But some will point the finger at Nicki P I have no doubt.

Nicki went into the corner not turning, hit Trick/Hampel and took them out and was only turning by mid track on a track where he knew everyone would be heading for the inside!!

Edited by SCB

Look Havvy don't beat around the bush just say it like it is  :P

Good call from Havvy & Kelvin after watching the replays from the different angles :wink:

A super start by Hampel in the re-run, but TR's looking ominously good.

As regards the first running, if it's any other rider the decision's fine. The problem is it so seldom is "any other rider". It's always Nicki P.

Edited by Subedei

Well done Tony, didn't try to do it all in the first corner, kept calm and waltzed by him later.

A super start by Hampel in the re-run, but TR's looking ominously good.

I've gone for that pair in the final :o look out for heat 12, could be interesting :rolleyes:

Edited by stressed