Yeah well done George!, keep up the good work

Well done to Kirky too

Josh Auty

Ben Taylor

George Piper

George Jarvis

Ben Hopwood

and Kye Norton

MEMBERS OF THE TEAM GB SWC WINNING TEAM IN 2015 ALL STARS FOR THE FUTURE WAS THERE TODAY THEY ALL RODE ABSOULTLY SUPERB.

:approve:

Does anyone know who the rider in the under 15 championship is that rides the 350cc bike? I know there is one, just can't remember his name.

This should not be allowed anyway, I don't think you are allowed to mix engine cc in a race.

Josh Auty

Ben Taylor

George Piper

George Jarvis

Ben Hopwood

and Kye Norton

MEMBERS OF THE TEAM GB SWC WINNING TEAM IN 2015 ALL STARS FOR THE FUTURE WAS THERE TODAY THEY ALL RODE ABSOULTLY SUPERB.

Yes the future looks bright does it not.

All riders in the U15s are on 500cc bikes Wolves 2005

You are correct all bikes have to be of same cc

Yes the future looks bright does it not.

Have been saying that for a while. SK :wink:

We are developing a great British youth policy and there are now chances for the youth riders and something to aim for.

Alright its a bit late and we may have a few lean years and can bang on about it till the cows come home it wont change whats done and poor old Middlo may have a headache for a while.

Peter Oakes was the right man for the job and the right people listen to him.

Peter Oakes was doing a great gob with the juniors at Swindon giving George his first second half rides in 2003 and for him to then to get the chance to do it on a National basis was a great move by the BSPA

The response from supporters up and down the country has been fantastic, its good to see you all get behind the lads. The supporters at Scunthorpe were brill,was good to see so many.

You can tell the interest by when Stressed puts up the U15 results and stats update on Georges website ASAP (thanks Timbo) and we get 200 plus on his site checking the results by the following day and it is growing all the time also how much is posted on here

these lads are the future and they are all a great bunch of lads to work with and they all work together. Rivals on the track but mates off it :approve:

Lets hope that as they continue to progress through the CL that they then get the chances in the PL and EL and at International level

Don't know if it is correct but someone on Sunday mentioned it was young Norton

thanks for the news steve on scott

Have been saying that for a while. SK  :wink:

We are developing a great British youth policy and there are now chances for the youth riders and something to aim for.

Alright its a bit late and we may have a few lean years and can bang on about it till the cows come home it wont change whats done and poor old Middlo may have a headache for a while.

Peter Oakes was the right man for the job and the right people listen to him.

Peter Oakes was doing a great gob with the juniors at Swindon giving George his first second half rides in 2003 and for him to then to get the chance to do it on a National basis was a great move by the BSPA

The response from supporters up and down the country has been fantastic, its good to see you all get behind the lads. The supporters at Scunthorpe were brill,was good to see so many.

You can tell the interest by when Stressed puts up the U15 results and stats update on Georges website ASAP (thanks Timbo) and we get 200 plus on his site checking the results by the following day and it is growing all the time also how much is posted on here

these lads are the future and they are all a great bunch of lads to work with and they all work together. Rivals on the track but mates off it :approve:

Lets hope that as they continue to progress through the CL that they then get the chances in the PL and EL and at International level

I agree entirely, we need to get behind these boys, but also to be patient, I know that I see young Ben Hopwood regularly at the Sheffield training track, and Josh Auty training after the meeting at Sheffield, and they both look excellent prospects.

I will watch the rest when there is a leg of the Championship at Sheffield, I am sure that I will be impressed.

Don't know if it is correct but someone on Sunday mentioned it was young Norton

If he did have a 350 why was it not picked up in scrutineering????

George said he had heard the same

a couple of riders at the training day rode 350s at Buxton but knew he had to have a 500 for U15s. Maybe thats what they were talking about

Edited by Wildcat Steve

If he did have a 350 why was it not picked up in scrutineering????

Just asked George he has said he heard the same.

Seems strange that this was not picked up at the meeting.

My views are:

It states that you must have a 500 licence not neccesarily a 500 engine !.A rider who has upgraded from 125 to 350 will only get a 350 licence.That is not allowed.

A rider who has been assesed on a 500 and then obtains a 500 licence can then choose to ride a 350.

The clubs that do second halve rides cannot allow a 350 licenced rider out with a 500 licenced rider for insurance reasons but the confusion starts when you have a mixture of engines but all on 500 licences.

I know that at Brighton indoors many used to use a 350 as it was easier to ride the very small track.In the rule book it says a maximum of 500cc but I cant find a minimum.

I know from my son Daniel's experience that at 12 years old he can lap faster on a 350 than a 500.The 350 wont lift as easily at the start and dirt will drag the motor down sufficiently to drive out of corners and not spin !.

I may be wrong but these are my observations and not the gospel

Phil

Edited by morganbike