British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Who Would You Like To See An Article On?

Russ Hodgson, i was a big fan of him, to me one off the best reserves Belle Vue ever had, shame he had to partner Geoff Pusey one of the worst.

I'm pretty sure Emil Sova died a few years ago, heart trouble i think ?.

Russ has already been done.

Steve Wilcock + 'Mad Dog' Martin Dixon :)

Not sure if they have been done but i have heard so many stories about them both when they rode at Cleveland Park it would be good to read about them.

Edited by marron

"Postman" Pete Wigley?

Bryn! ... Your thoughts on the changes in speedway riders over the years... the ones that made it and the ones that got a way. :rolleyes: ... & who he thinks will make it into Backtrack 2030.... WC's not included. ;)

Regards.

PS.

& the best tip, for a new Speedway owner.....? :)

PPS.

don't lose the bloddy draft this time..... :rolleyes:

Alf Busk,Terry Betts,Richard May,Stan Bear,Boley Proch,Gresham,Middleditch,Davis,Mullett. :wink:

Alf Busk,Terry Betts,Richard May,Stan Bear,Boley Proch,Gresham,Middleditch,Davis,Mullett. :wink:

I think that Terry Betts has been done, and I think Neil Middleditch has as well, would love to see what Steve Gresham is doing now though.

Of course, I take notice!

Interviews/featuresready 'in the can' for the next issue, which we're working on next week...

PETE SMITH (Poole legend, not the others!)

BOB KILBY

RICHARD KNIGHT

MRS ZDENEK KUDRNA

WIMBLEDON (Defunct track)

TERRY RIPO (announcer)

ROD HAYNES (with his first column)

STEVE BAST

Waiting on confirmation of our Main Man...phone calls, letters and emails have been made in the direction of . . . DENMARK!

Also, we're on the trail of a Scottish legend....

More soon...

Edited by tmc

Of course, I take notice!

Interviews/featuresready 'in the can' for the next issue, which we're working on next week...

PETE SMITH (Poole legend, not the others!)

BOB KILBY

RICHARD KNIGHT

MRS ZDENEK KUDRNA

WIMBLEDON (Defunct track)

TERRY RIPO (announcer)

ROD HAYNES (with his first column)

STEVE BAST

Waiting on confirmation of our Main Man...phone calls, letters and emails have been made in the direction of . . . DENMARK!

More soon...

About time Erik was featured!!!!!!!!!!

More soon...

mmmmm......jimmy mac or bertola harkins perchance?

what about a piece on the middleditch's baillie house where riders,fans and promoters alike all used to stay i am sure there must be a tale or two to tell from there although i am sure someone will be on saying none of them printable :P

I wonder if it is about rider that I am not sure what his name was, but I seem to remember was called Jon Jon White, never really made it as rider, but was very much a character, renowned for wearing black leathers in the 80's and a black bike.