12 Adrian Miedzinski

13 Martin Smolinski

14 Antonio Lindback

15 Tom Suchanek

16 Pawel Hlib

17 Eddie Kennett ®

18 Mattias Schultz ®

Wiener Neustadt.Nina will sell you a ticket if your going

Looks an excellent line-up. Rabbit's right - the venue will make a key difference to who is favourite. Anywhere in Poland or other longish continental tracks will favour the Poles like Rempala, Miedzinski, Kasprzak and Hlib, though Lindback will be there or thereabouts. A smallish track might give Ken Bjerre an outside chance, but he needs to improve from his recent league form.

Think it's probably just experience for James Wright and Danny King, but best of British to both of them.

Nice thought Iris but slight problem with lack of finances after Cardiff and some other trips!

Andy - you must have been reading my mind. Venue has everything to do with who will win. Think the Poles have to be favourites on a bigger track although I still expect Toninho and Bjerre to be up there challenging if not winning it. Should be a cracking meeting with at least 4 or 5 in there capable of making a serious challenge. Could be a few spoilers in there as well.

Like you Rabbit, after my recent adventures in Poland I think the chances of a weekend pass are pretty remote!

Me too :( Just checked the prices and its 290€ for a trip,compared to 95€ for the Mallila Gp :unsure:

Guest Shale Eater

I think the recent Polish dominance will continue with a win for KK but Freddie, Toninio, KB and Jonas D will all be in with a chance. Guys like Smolinski, Rempala, Miedzinski, Hlib and maybe King will be darkhorses.

Think it's not at all clear which is the best Pole. The three you've included as dark horses are more than capable of going through the card. Could be one of the tightest U21 finals in some years.

I still cant believe they have allowed Fritz Wallner a place. Why not put the final in a major Speedway country such as Britain, Poland, Sweden, Denmark or possibly Czech Rep. At least then they will be a decent attendance without having to make up a rule.

Wild cards or seeds are part of speedway now.Look at the U21 team final with Czech seeded,GP's with Dryml,whoever the Italians will pick,etc,etc.....

Apologies for being dense

No need to apologise Rabs, we've learned to live with it. :wink::D

And you are a Poole fan after all. :wink:

good luck to the lynn asset Tommy Stange

I wish Marcin Rempala could be a darkhorse of the final but in reality this season on away tracks he is not half the rider he is in Tarnow. Too bad, and I hope he wil get over his slumps, but I do not see hime doing better than 5th-6th in the bunch. More hopes we have for Kasprzak and Hlib. Kasprzak has realy good season and he should be in the medal comeptition. The question is how good Antonio is going to be on that night. I see him taking the gold.

Like you Rabbit, after my recent adventures in Poland I think the chances of a weekend pass are pretty remote!

Andy,

Sorry to hear your recent adventures in Poland have cost you so dear!

As I sit at my keyboard and shed a tear I really have a brilliant idea;

At both next weeks matches I'll make a collection.

At each match I'll go from turnstiles to borders

Watch out for the postman with two ten bob Post Orders!!

Seriously though, and I am when I must,

Ken Bjerre will mount top rostum - I trust!

James Wright's a good lad, lacks experience - too bad.

In two years top spot will be there to be had.

Edited by BertHoven