British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shale Eater

World Under 21 Final

I Think Kenneth Bjerre Would Of Won The Under 21's. Picked Up Some Great Form at Late. But Now I Think it going to be a (1-2-3) finish 4 the english lads

Guest Shale Eater

Bad luck for KB. Now for a Pirates 1-2-3 (Kennett, Kasprzak, Lindback)

@full throttle

I want send you the confirmation mail now, but the mail come return to me. Please write me an mail to nina.kastner@papageno.at.

Today we become the info from the FIM that start number 18 will be Morten Risager, not Andreas Messing.

Sorry if I have missed the post, but is there going to be any updates for this meeting.

If so, can someone put a link on please.

Cheers

Blixt

Yes, Live aupdates i wanted to ask too...

Or will this meeting be anywhere on TV ?? TV Puls, DK 4 or something like that ???

GOOOO SMOLI !!!! :approve:

Good luck to our three Brits. Would have loved to have been there (even more so if Chris Kerr had qualified!!) but unfortunately been laid low with shingles and couldn't go in the end . Pity as I really enjoyed the quarter and semi-finals at Pardubice and Lonigo.

Will the meeting be recorded ?? If so can Nina or whoever post details as I would like a copy if there is one. Thanks