British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Papa Bazarou

SGP of Sweden - Avesta Sweden 31st May

So Zetters...who's your money on for the 1/2/3 tomorrow night?

1. Leigh Adams

2. Lukas Dryml

3. Nicki Pedersen

4. Tony Rickardsson!

Hope it is Zetters but I'm going for Rickardsson to win with Dryml second and Adams third.

Hope everyone who's going to Sweden isn't affected too much by the strike and has a great break :)

My Dads just been to the bookies and put on a bet for Scotty so come on Scotyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy make me rich lol.

Robbo :D

1.Scotty

2.Tricky

3.Nicki Pedersen

Firstly I'd like to say, it's great to be back online. I missed all of you.

As for the GP, I thought it was a bit ordinary until the last few heats. What a race from Dryml. Think Adams or Dryml would have won the Final if they hadn't been involved in that crash in the Final. But well done Sullivan :) . And hard luck Nicholls, Richardson and N Pedersen. Maybe Nicholls would have better luck if he rode for Britain instead of ENGLAND :evil: ;)

Oh dear...Mr Rickardsson has gate 3 and doesn't win....on his home track.

Hmmmm.... who was it that said gate positions count for nothing when he is around?

1st=R Sullivan

2nd=L Dryml

3rd=L Adams

4th=G Hancock

5th=T Rikardsson

6th=M Max

7th=R Holta

8th=T Bajerski

9th=T Gollob

10th=N Pedersen

11th=k Cegielski

12th=B Pedersen

13th=P Protasiewicz

14th=J Lyons

15th=J Crump

16th=T Wiltshire

17th=H Anderson

18th=R Pedersen

19th=b Brhel

20th=P Karlsson

21st=S Nicholls

22nd=A Jonsson

23rd=L Richardson

24th=M Zetterstrom

Well done Sullivan.

Hard luck Tony & Nicki P :-(.

Good race from Dryml!

Highlight of the show for me was Crumpy crying - just proves he's not got the temperament to do it - Tricky, despite having a disappointing night by his standards was smiling and offering his congratulations to others, while Crumpie was sulking and hiding :!:

Highlight of the show for me was Crumpy crying - just proves he's not got the temperament to do it - Tricky, despite having a disappointing night by his standards was smiling and offering his congratulations to others, while Crumpie was sulking and hiding :!:

Yeh I noticed that!

And telling cameramen to F*** off!!!

Quality tele!!

Well, despite being sad because Tony didn't win... I was pleased to see that he was smiling :)

Crumpy was entitled to be very disappointed, he's now only got 16 GP points compared to Ricko's 38 or whatever it is, slight difference don't you think!!!!!!!!

And for the cameraman to keep focusing on the chap whilst he was clearly upset, I'm not surprised at his reaction ............. the speedway world championship is no soap bloody series, altho tv tries to make it out to be at times!!

I'm beginning to think that the GP series is putting too much pressure on all these riders, there are so many quality riders out there who have deserved and deserve to be speedway world champion and would have been had we still had the one-off final. The riders have to put everything into these damn GPs to stand a chance. I realise that they would obviously have to put a lot of effort and money into a one-off but not in the same way.

The GP's have taken away some of the magic of the World Championship definitely, everyone used to look forward all year to that final but now it's every two weeks!!! If you read in the Speedway Star this week Todd Wiltshire said that he never looks forward to and enjoys a GP like he used to the one-off final.

Of course they have been the death nell for all the big individual meetings in GB and also they seem to stop senior test matches etc, which I would love to see, the Ashes, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, could be great stuff!!

Ah well thas my opinion, what do you think?

Im looking forward to the real SPEEDWAY-war! = WTC=WAR TEAM CUP! In Denmark this season for a hole week! I will be there for sure in a real cracking meeting. Poland two years ago and GB last year it´s the best meetings ever Ive seen so Im really looking forward to this years WTC!

Its a lot better racing then all the GP:s together!

Crumpy was entitled to be very disappointed, he's now only got 16 GP points compared to Ricko's 38 or whatever it is, slight difference don't you think!!!!!!!!

And for the cameraman to keep focusing on the chap whilst he was clearly upset, I'm not surprised at his reaction ............. the speedway world championship is no soap bloody series, altho tv tries to make it out to be at times!!

Ah well thas my opinion, what do you think?

Disappointed, yes. Crying, and swearing at the camera, no way! This man loses any fans he's got left by the minute. No wonder the cameraman kept focusing on him, he probably couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

no i thinjk the camera man had it coming he kept zooming on him!leave the man to cry!

go sully!

wow he was amazing showed them commentators who didnt mention him till he got in the final!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D go ryan :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

won us some money aswell!