British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sjw ministerofport

Air horns at Cardiff

Yes, but we'd need little plastic wine glasses. Don't know if they'd be allowed in.

If you are diabetic and have Sugar-Free Lemonade etc then you can take those in,I think,Cos my mum had a sugar free drink and the lady person asked if she was diabetic and my mum said no,silly mum :roll:

Guest cheetahhawk

Definately NO bottles of any sort were allowed in last year.They let us drink our bottles of" Fruit Shoot "before we went in though.I think I will be taking cartons of drink this year,I refuse to pay the disgusting prices they want for their drinks,a cup of tea cost £1.20p so I was told,and in a plastic cup, yuk :!:

To clear this us...

There is NOT a total ban on air horns at Cardiff this year. BSI have announced that they will be restricting the sale of their own airhorns/refills on sale outside the stadium on the day. You will still be able to buy them on the day but I assume there wont be many.

So your best bet is to buy plenty of them from your local track shop. It will be cheaper aswell and you will be putting money back into your club at the same time. With 2 weeks to go you aint got long!

WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN - LETS MAKE IT LOUDER THAN EVER!

:D

Thanks Noodles, glad you could clear up the point for me. Hope all of you have a great GP. Come on the Brits, if one of our guys win we might just be able to raise the roof.