British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

No I don't Tommy ! :D I do mean 28th August, the day after the Bydgoszcz GP.

Rico :rolleyes:

If the lower tiers are into play-off mode as well, they probably go on the same dates as the Ekstra Liga. Thus, there could be no speedway - apart from Leigh Adam's testimonial - in Poland on 28 August, 2005.

Edited by Subedei

Whats the Polish TV Schedule on Speedway?

Why are Zielona Gora allowed two foreigners?

Rico, there is no league action on the 28th. Isn't the ELRC on that day in Swindon??

Only one, Nicki Pedersen will ride against Gdansk.

Only 1 can ride in a given meeting.

Tarnow have Tony Rickardsson and now Scott Nicholls. Wroclaw have Hans Andersen and Antonio Lindback. But only 1 foreigner can ride for a team in a given meeting, except: Andy Smith (Torun) and Rune Holta (Czestochowa) who ride on Polish licences.

(...) Andy Smith (Torun) and Rune Holta (Czestochowa) who ride on Polish licences.

I am afraid you're wrong. They are both Polish citizens, i.e., hold Polish passports. So acording to the Law they are both Polish and have the same rights, and duties, as other Poles.

I am afraid you're wrong. They are both Polish citizens, i.e., hold Polish passports. So acording to the Law they are both Polish and have the same rights, and duties, as other Poles.

Strictly speaking, I wasn't wrong. They do both ride on Polish licences. Their holding a Polish passport is additional.

Advice required please.

Which is the best route to get from Leszno to Berlin by car and how long will it take me?

( Jason Crump need not reply to this request thank you)