British Speedway Forum
Wildcat Steve

George Joins The Injury List

Having seen his war wounds before I bet he'll be showing this one off proudly :lol: Let's hope it's not as bad as first thought x

steve i bet George he wish u read it to him now cheers greg

No an endless stream of girlies calling him :rolleyes:

Best bit was in A&E he was taken into the kiddies examination room (bearing in mind he was not in the best of humour) and had to sit on a Thomas the Tank Engine bed  :o

I offered to read to him from the childrens books on the shelf, well he turned me down flat and left me with no doubt he did not wish this :D

:D:D

Ahhhhh, bless him

If the Doc passes him fit for the Academy match at Poole I've got some strap up tape thats reserved for Speedway stars in my kit. If its good enough for Lee richardson and Toninho I'm sure there might be some luck to rub off on George. Hope all is ok and it's not the scaphoid thats gone as that is a slow healer due to a relatively poor blood supply.

All the best, Get well soon.

I've got some strap up tape thats reserved for Speedway stars in my kit. If its good enough for Lee richardson and Toninho I'm sure there might be some luck to rub off on George.

Think Steve will need that if George isn't fit to ride, I can just imagine what he will be saying :P:rolleyes::blink:

Yes spoke to Peter Oakes and he was dissapointed 4 riders pulled out of the AL because of other commitments also at Worky George and Brendan were going to Guest for two then George crashed and injured his wrist ruling him out.

Its a real shame that riders are backing out while others will ride anywhere :mad:

Yes spoke to Peter Oakes and he was dissapointed 4 riders pulled out of the AL because of other commitments also at Worky George and Brendan were going to Guest for two then George crashed and injured his wrist ruling him out.

Its a real shame that riders are backing out while others will ride anywhere :mad:

To be fair it seems that James is injured and Sam has a meeting for the Mavericks. Since the Academy league first came up we have said that Sam was unable to commit to the series but would ride if he was needed and available. Obviously his CL fixtures have to come first. Out of his scheduled rides he is only able to take part in the meetings at Weymouth and Somerset.

Can't believe that George has a wrist injury with the amount of excercise it gets :D Hope it heals quickly George and we will catch up with you soon.

To be fair it seems that James is injured and Sam has a meeting for the Mavericks. Since the Academy league first came up we have said that Sam was unable to commit to the series but would ride if he was needed and available. Obviously his CL fixtures have to come first. Out of his scheduled rides he is only able to take part in the meetings at Weymouth and Somerset.

Can't believe that George has a wrist injury with the amount of excercise it gets  :D  Hope it heals quickly George and we will catch up with you soon.

Vince i think Peter had the riders covered who could not make it to start with. This was over the course of a few days, think he is pulling his hair out at the mo :rolleyes:

Not having a go at anyone in particular Just would be a shame if it all fell apart.

At Buxton assesment day all who wanted to take part were asked what dates they were available. Now it seems since some are saying cant do these days that day etc. Can understand CL commitments dont think that is the problem.

Here is a great chance for the lads to work as teams and all who can should grab the chance offered to them :wink:

Edited by Wildcat Steve

Thankfully nothing broken in George's wrist, the ligaments are damaged though. He will rest for the weekend and hopefully have a run out Monday night at Reading all being well.