British Speedway Forum
MONKEYBOY

Any Knee Pads Found After The Meeting ?

Has anyone picked up any Force Field knee pads in their box after the meeting at wolverhampton if so please reply on here Because my dad is not happy with me lol :oops:

thanks brendan

Edited by MONKEYBOY

Not so fast my boy you are still in big trouble for leaving them there.!!!!!

Unless i get replies on here by the time i get home it will be the wet lettuce for you !!! :P

Quick guys, reply here. Save Brendan!!  :lol:

No don't reply, let the wet lettuce get some action :P:D

No don't reply, let the wet lettuce get some action  :P  :D

I think Dave should string him up at the next meeting and all the pit crews take It In turns to throw eggs at him ,mabe next time he wont forget his kit..

Saying that George was told to pack his kit before the meeting at Wolves and he forgot to put in his roll neck top,,Mabe we should do the pair of them ,,What do say guys .They wont forget them again.And I think the start girls get the first shot In.., Koz

I can supply the eggs from my chickens ( and not the fresh ones :D )

I think Dave should string him up at the next meeting and all the pit crews take It In turns to throw eggs at him ,mabe next time he wont forget his kit..

Saying that George was told to pack his kit before the meeting at Wolves and he forgot to put in his roll neck top,,Mabe we should do the pair of them ,,What do say guys .They wont forget them again.And I think the start girls get the first shot In

Ahhhh, no that's mean :D

Lets get it all set up :P:D I'll take a few pics for their websites as well for a laugh :D