British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Same as the British GP I believe - 7:00pm.

Edit:

Correction, it's 8:00pm on Sky Sports Xtra. I just checked on the Sky website.

Edited by Subedei

whys it not 6pm? :unsure:

They always race later in the evening in Italy due to the heat. The meeting starts at 9pm (Italy time). Good excuse to have a few more beers before it starts!

A few more beers.....a few more hours to sit in the sun.....

Bliss!!

A few more hours to get over falling over a bloody step in a Decenzano street and sprawling over the pavement!!!

Ouch!!

:oops:

A few more beers.....a few more hours to sit in the sun.....

Bliss!!

A few more hours to get over falling over a bloody step in a Decenzano street and sprawling over the pavement!!!

Ouch!!

:oops:

Too many beers then Crazy Sue ??? :lol: Good falling down water served out there !!! If you see Armando say hello from me!! :D

Oh Main Man, how I wish it had been due to falling down water then the others wouldn't be taking the mickey out of me quite so much. The fact of the matter was I was stone cold sober, not a drop of alcohol in sight!

It didn't ruin my night last night though, just had several beers and I was feeling no pain by the the time the GP started!! :rolleyes:

Today is a different matter though, strong painkillers later and I can just about move about without too much pain..........the worst part is that now everytime we come across a kerb the others shout out to me...."Kerb!!! Sue watch out!!"