British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Stal Gorzów Vs Rybnik

Can anyone help with how to get to the Jancarz stadium?.Can't find a map to see where the stadium is and how to get there from the train station. :unsure:

Thanks tommy :D Most tracks have info on their sites but couldn't find any on the Stal site.Great help!

Gorzow are my Polish side, had pictures with a family from there aswell at the Polonia Stadium. Drove through it aswell, Loram's team. Its got the best ever BP station. Its like a Polish Leicester.

Wondered if anyone has seen this bit of film from the Rybnik-Gorzów meeting with Chromik and Hlib. :o Is that a weird riding style.

Heard that both teams will be riding without foreigners(no Loram) and senior riders(no Paluch) :( Not sure if that is true

Loram wont be riding for Gorzow but theres a average change of Iversen turning out for Rybnik.

I cant get the video working. A Codec is needed.

Didn't even know i had a Codec.Thought that was a painkiller or something :rolleyes:

Guess Iversen will be riding saturday in the Superliga play off final,so hope he gets through that safely

I can hear the clips no see the pictures. I love Polish speedway commenatory it flows so easy off tongue. The Codec is a program which plays clips if often comes with your software on your cpu. Mine doesnt.

Guess Iversen will be riding saturday in the Superliga play off final,so hope he gets through that safely

He should be OK unless Lukas Dryml is riding for the opposition. :wink:

And the provisional line-ups are:

Mars RTV AGD Gorzow

9..Piotr Paluch

10..Adrian Szewczykowski (easy for you to say)

11..Krzysztof Pecyna

12..Marcin Kozdras

13..Jaroslaw Lukaszewski

14..Kamil Brzozowski

15..Pawel Hlib

RKM Rybnik

1..Zbigniew Czerwinski

2..Roman Povazhny

3..Roman Chromik

4..Marek Szczyrba

5..Rafal Szombierski

6..Patryk Pawlaszczyk