British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

I don’t think anything has been officially announced yet but the following riders have been mentioned.

Leigh Adams, Nicki Pedersen, Hans Andersen, Simon Stead, Andre Compton.

I would love to see Stoney named for this meeting meaning that he is fit to ride in March. He is a big mate of Seans and he must be involved someway.

Now that would cause a stirr

i dont know why they are releasing riders in bursts.

we know Simon Stead and Andre Compton will be there, Greg Hancock, Crump, Hans and Nicki have both been approached so i expect them to join in the fun.

but looks good so far and cant wait for the season to start and the Sean Cracker, what a meeting it should be.

Okgeordie2,

Your posting got lost when the forum was moved to this new server.

You will have to post it again, sorry

Okay Phil...It only took me half-an-hour to type..!! The gist of the initial message was that I was wondering if it was possible to buy tickets for Sean's Cracker either "on-line" or over the telephone..?.Or will it just be a pay-at-the-gate scenario..?...I can see there being a very large crowd at this meeting,and I was,therefore,wondering what the capacity at Owlerton was..?.Do you or any of the learned people on the forum know the answer.?...

Good idea. I am certainly contemplating popping up for this one as it is my 18th Birthday and because Sean supported the Big Bang meeting at Mildenhall at the end of last year. :approve:

I can see there being a very large crowd at this meeting,and I was,therefore,wondering what the capacity at Owlerton was

About 4000 with the the back straight terracing shut,another couple of thousand if open.

Thanks Andrew... :D.....Methinks that the back straight will have to be opened up,because I can see in the region of 4 to 5 thousand being there....Or am I being a tad optimistic .??:unsure:...I honestly believe(as a curtain-raiser to the season) that this can be potentially the most exciting line-up assembled on these shores outside of a Grand Prix :approve::approve:

shame about the track though?

would it be possible to hold it at armadale because the racing is so much better there.