British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

that's a kind offer jim, thanks, i'll send you an e-mail

love him are hate him niki pedersen what a pass on s nicholls

the top riders showed what a great RACE TRACK we have at sheffield

love him are hate him niki pedersen what a pass on s nicholls

Why would anyone hate the world number one? Pedersen only rode as you would expect the best rider in the world to, unlike the other no hopers who bottled it. He had nothing to prove so why not let Crump have his moment of glory :mad:

after the final race someone behind me still booed niki

i am a speedway fan and will always applaued moves like that outstanding

Checked Tele-text tonight and it said over 3000 there, although it was announced talking to Sean at the start of the introductions last night that there was only 2500ish.

The meeting was being filmed because they had to re-announce the heat 2 line-up because of a power failure, just so they could edit the tape and re-order it so it fits.

If anyone hears when this is available and what price it's going for, please PM or post and let me know as I will need about 3 copies for people who couldn't get there (1 of which is a speedway rider who was gutted as he was busy looking after his girlfriend who was ill all last week and more than likely most of this week too!)

There seemed a lot more Scorpions there than Tigers to start with I must say. Everywhere you looked there was someone in a Scorpions jacket! Very impressed with the turn-out in the end though.

And a final comment before I go and collapse into bed, is a thanks to Sean for getting champagne in my hair after I had washed it especially that morning! I can still smell it today! Oh well! Great night and a great final. Well done to all the lads and lasses who put in the had work to get everything organised and Well done and congratulations to Sean on 20 years of being an absolute star!

The Meeting DVD is now available from Sean's Website on the Cracker page, As per the rather large banner at the top of every page. :-)

The Sean Cracker meeting DVD is out now to order online and Online Exclusive Offers - Limited Time only!

1st 200 Orders receive items signed

http://www.seanwilsonracing.co.uk/cracker.html

Don't forget to read the news page on Sean's website! He is riding again in couple of weeks! :)

Come on Machin, take us Elite, that was fantastic and if we could see that week in week out it would be amazing. A handful of riders were disappointing but that was made up for by riders such as Adams, Crump, Nicholls, Pedersen etc who did nothing but entertain all night. The first 4 races were basically follow the leader stuff, but as the track got better as the meeting went on it produced excellent racing. The best race was by far when Nicki passed Adams, with Leigh then returning the favour giving him a little shove later on. Also, heat 14, Sheffield fans round where I was going mad cheering for Legault, who was impressive on Sunday and never off the pace. Morten Risager although giving a disappointing points tally was never too far behind and was good to say he's never seen the track before. Freddie Lindgren was also really good as was Ulamek who was unlucky with 2 engine failures after what seemed to be an impressive start. The semi final was another good race with all 4 riders trying, with Compton and Stead, trying to find ways to get into the final. I thought Stead was unlucky not to make the final as he had a good meeting scoring against riders who are World Class, however the best 2 riders in the race got through which is more or less how it should be. The final was excellent also, with the man who deserved it taking the win. Well done Crump, and all the other riders who gave an excellent show. Many many thanks to Sean for giving us this brilliant meeting, and also the DVD, which as many will agree is very good, and although not very long has some good laughs in it, also a few good races with Sean going back a few years.

These DVDs...

Are we talking about the ones just behind the entrance where they were selling programmes? Did everyone get a DVD or what? I thought they were for sale and just went up and got my programme, didn't realise it was free...!

:blink::(:rolleyes:

These DVDs...

Are we talking about the ones just behind the entrance where they were selling programmes?  Did everyone get a DVD or what?  I thought they were for sale and just went up and got my programme, didn't realise it was free...!

:blink:  :(  :rolleyes:

yes they're the ones, but i thought the same as you, so i never bothered picking one up

These DVDs...

Are we talking about the ones just behind the entrance where they were selling programmes? 

The actual Cracker Meeting DVD is now avaible to order on Sean Site.

1st 200 Orders receive items signed

http://www.seanwilsonracing.co.uk/cracker.html

Why would anyone hate the world number one? Pedersen only rode as you would expect the best rider in the world to, unlike the other no hopers who bottled it. He had nothing to prove so why not let Crump have his moment of glory :mad:

Who is the world number 1 ????

Rickardsson...

:rolleyes:

This guy really has absolutely no idea what he's on about. Maybe aliens took him away for scientific testing many moons ago when NP was actually World no.1...? Or is that just creating an excuse for him being stupid?!

:blink::D

Sean's meeting was indeed a cracker and i wholeheartedly agree with Tigerblues opinion that Sheff. should go elite.Last week was my first visit since the mid 80's(a bank holiday 1985 think it was,victory for BV) and it took me back to racing how it is meant to be,i even got a lump of shale in the eye which was cool. :blink: .However there was a down side,being charged an extortionate £2 for a small tray of chips for the kids,and to add insult to injury £1 for a can of coke,well at least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask :mad: .