British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

Thanks Tigershark & RLDTIGER, like the fact of being near the stadium so looks pretty good -cheers for the help :) Yes I hope Nicki rides to win, he will want a good start to the season and to get one over Crumpy so I think it will be top stuff - can't wait :D

Note to Sheffield Speedway, Machin and go - make track grippy and let’s see if the top GP boys can handle the deep stuff at Owlerton speeds.

we already know they can, elrc was at owlerton a few years back, was top meeting, specialy final.

Edited by Who's Winnin

Thanks Tigershark & RLDTIGER, like the fact of being near the stadium so looks pretty good -cheers for the help  :)  Yes I hope Nicki rides to win, he will want a good start to the season and to get one over Crumpy so I think it will be top stuff - can't wait  :D

you could also try http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelI...o?hotelId=23982 its just off junction 36 of the M1 and in line with the A61 and about 10 minutes drive to Owlerton.

there are other motels and hotels in Sheffield City Centre (expensive IMO) which are within easy reach of a tram (£2.20 day ticket going to either Middlewood or Malin Bridge) get off at hillsborough. or the Number 53 bus drops you off inbetween macdonalds and KFC on the A61

I'll be at this one but havent decided if its going to be the first of many this year or last one fullstop.

The next two riders have been anouanced...... :D

http://www.seanwilsonracing.co.uk/news.html

Well,that's made my day,Phil... :D....The quality of this line-up gets better and better.. :D.....Hopefully the next 2 to be announced will be as exciting;any 2 from Nicholls,Loram or Richardson would suit me....Roll on 12th March... :P

Edited by Okgeordie2

The way this is going out the next 2 announcements could be CL reserves and we'd still not be complaining. Ace line up so far Sean, can't wait :D

Now that has made it a Cracker of a meeting, Crumpie has said Sheffield is the one track he misses riding, and Nicki Pedersen is Nicki Pedersen.

I keep my fingers crossed that the next are Tony Rickardson and Mark Loram, also another name not mentioned yet Andy Moore another rider I would love to see.

Jason Crump... Hans Andersen... Nicki Pedersen... Leigh Adams...

Oh good god , we're gonna see how Owlerton really can be ridden :approve:

The top 3 riders around Sheffield, Sean, Andre and Steady against some of the top riders in the elite league.

Let see how good Crump, Andersen, Pedersen and Adams really are!

Who will be the number 1!

in line with the A61

KFC on the A61

:blink::P

I can't wait for this meeting :) I'm definitely coming, even if it is on my own!

:blink:  :P

I can't wait for this meeting  :) I'm definitely coming, even if it is on my own!

that was my second draft A61 the first I mentioned you a couple of times but thought better on it.

hope to see you there :approve:

Spoke to Sean last night and he told us who he wants the last four riders to be.

Was interesting to hear him say that the British lads have been the hardest to do deals with for the meeting and thats why there will be NO Loram or Richardson at the meeting.

Spoke to Sean last night and he told us who he wants the last four riders to be.

Was interesting to hear him say that the British lads have been the hardest to do deals with for the meeting and thats why there will be NO Loram or Richardson at the meeting.

That is a major disappointment, I hope that does not rule out Scott Nicholls, and I am very surprised with Mark Loram. Of the last four riders that are left I would love to see.

Scott Nicholls

Peter Karlsson

Tony Rickardsson

Dave Norris