British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

Jeez, not one I would enjoy watching, but as long as nobody does anything stuuuupid!

With those 4 as if nothing stupid would happen :rolleyes: I'd feel sorry for the one on the outside :P

or it could be the greatest heat ever with passing moves galore etc you never know, it looks to be a top meeting !

Edited by Who's Winnin

With Scott Nicholls finally confirmed this looks like being a meeting to remember, this really has to be one of the best testimonial line ups ever.

Could we see the World No1 being named as a starter that would be the iceing on the cake!!!

Brilliant Line Up so far with Scotty added whos next?

Could we see the World No1 being named as a starter that would be the iceing on the cake!!!

Brilliant Line Up so far with Scotty added whos next?

I have a feeling that the World Number 1 will be the last competitor announced for the cracker.

I have a feeling that the World Number 1 will be the last competitor announced for the cracker.

and i follow those sentiments exactly...

I can't wait til the 12th, hope the weather stays kind

I wonder if they will open the backstraight for this one, I can see the crowd being absolutely massive.

on the bspa website the first 3000 people through the door on the 12th of march get a free dvd thats class that like.

on the bspa website the first 3000 people through the door on the 12th of march get a free dvd thats class that like.

Have to make sure that Iamone the first through to get my free DVD.

Yeah I reckon so aswell would be fab to have all these fantastic riders and then TRick as the final rider...glad Scott's confirmed, really shaping up this meeting and I'm getting more excited as every rider is announced!

Nope, last news on there is from 11/02/06 - no rider update.

Can't see Scott in the confirmed rider list either??

Or perhaps my t'internet is up t'spout.

Edited by Shale Shaker