British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

The Cycle Speedway World Number 10 from Edinburgh Mr N and 2 lady friends who might have visited the Nou Camp of the North before heading to Poland!

Chris Jewkes?

Not raced for about 10 months.. Im out of touch ;)

ML seems more up on her Cycle Speedwy than Matt!

Maybe just better with her spelling, and worked out that "Mr N" didn't fit in too well with the name Chris Jewkes ;)

Flight times changed again. :mad:

Outbound on the Thursday is now 12.30pm (Original time was 10.30am then it was moved to 6.35pm)

Return time is still 10.05pm but I cant see Ryan Air leaving an aircraft on the ground for 5hours.

Any one want to start a sweepstake on the final slot times!!! :unsure:

I'm so glad I didn't arrange a connecting flight :(

Hope those who did can make re-arrangements.

Seems to only be the Thurs and Sat flight that has moved to 12pm - Fridays is still leaving late!!

Oh such a mess!!

Edited by Rema & Ben

I think I will just check on the morning of the day I am due to leave and see what time they want me at the airport.

Am so glad I don't have to try and sort a connecting flight for this shambles. I knew there was a benefit to living down south.

Rico :rolleyes:

Get bus or taxi from Gdansk airport ( link here) to Gdasnk Glowny station then train to Bydgoszcz Glowna. Timetables for trains can be found at Polrail website. Pretty frequent and reasonably fast trains between the 2 cities.

We flew into Gdansk last year and the taxi driver ended up driving us to Torun, pretty much the same distance as Bydgoszcz from Gdansk. I'd say the train is definitely a more comfortable way to travel.

Rico  :rolleyes:

Thinking about the Gdansk route myself. How much roughly from Gdansk to Bydgoszcz by train and by taxi bearing in mind there will be three of us?

Does anyone have a link to the Polish Railways timetables please?

What I'm trying to find out is, as the return flight from Gdasnk leaves around 11am, would that be too early to get a connecting train from Bydgoszcz on the Monday morning?

What I'm trying to find out is, as the return flight from Gdasnk leaves around 11am, would that be too early to get a connecting train from Bydgoszcz on the Monday morning?

HERE

Edited by tommy

Kevin,

The post directly before your one had a quote with the link in it for Polrail. I dunno - some people you just can't help :P

Maybe you are better suited to go with Travel Plus again :D

Rico :rolleyes:

Edited by Rico