British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

There will be myself, my good lady wife, the rest of the CiMSTV crew, Hackett & Mrs Hackett, a total of 15 of us (inc Papa Bazarou)

Cant wait !

Another 3 to add to the trip.

1. Joanne

2. Joanne's Daughter

3. Kevin Hammond

Staying in the Brda. No excuse for me to miss the forum meet now. :rolleyes:

Is that where we are booked in Chivs?

Yes it is Addy so no excuses for being late for the Friday night meet-up, and not far to stagger back to the room afterwards! :approve:

Yes it is Addy so no excuses for being late for the Friday night meet-up, and not far to stagger back to the room afterwards!  :approve:

No door slamming this time then Witchy? :wink::lol:

Rico

Matt Davis

Chivs

Pammie

London Witch

WvsH

Addy

Midnight Lady

HenryW

TheDoctor

TheStartTart

Gary Pops

Papa Bazarou/Ballinger & Co = 15

Tone Deaf + 2 = 3

B52 + 5 = 6

Rema & Ben = 2

sjw + 1 =2

whowasthatberntpersson + youngster = 2

Mateusz

Lawrence

Tommy

TheCedarMan + 3 = 4

Pugwash and Mrs Pugwash = 2

Hannibal +2 = 3

Joanne

Joanne's daughter

Kev Hammond

Nikkif

Fairy4ever

Rob B + 5 = 6

65 so far!!!!

I heard Rico is buying the first round and then we work our way from top to bottom of the list!!! :D

Edited by fairy4ever

Yes it is Addy so no excuses for being late for the Friday night meet-up, and not far to stagger back to the room afterwards!  :approve:

:approve:

What's this about you slamming doors?

49 so far!!!!

Don`t count me and Mateusz - we are almost local fans, so we`ll be there for sure there :D

Edited by Lawrence

I heard Rico is buying the first round and then we work our way from top to bottom of the list!!! :D

Glad I'm near the bottom. Will be ready for my bed after the first few :wink:

:approve: 

What's this about you slamming doors?

Don't worry Addy. It's not a Travel Inn :wink:

You must clean your ears out f4e. :P

Never a good idea sending me to the bar - last year I asked for 12 kamikaze. My reward for attempting to talk the local language was a tray of 20 - still they all got drunk quick enough.

Anyone staying at the Brda on the Friday might want to warn them in advance to get an extra member of staff or two on as the poor guy will have a heart attack when we converge upon him (it's over 50 as Tone Deaf = Tone Deaf + 2 and B52 + 3).

Interesting to see how this has mushroomed as the first year we partied in the Brda on the Friday there was maybe around 10/15 of us and now ...... :o

Rico :rolleyes:

You must clean your ears out f4e.  :P

Never a good idea sending me to the bar - last year I asked for 12 kamikaze. My reward for attempting to talk the local language was a tray of 20 - still they all got drunk quick enough.

Anyone staying at the Brda on the Friday might want to warn them in advance to get an extra member of staff or two on as the poor guy will have a heart attack when we converge upon him (it's over 50 as Tone Deaf = Tone Deaf + 2 and B52 + 3).

Interesting to see how this has mushroomed as the first year we partied in the Brda on the Friday there was maybe around 10/15 of us and now ......  :o

Rico  :rolleyes:

Looks like the party's going to overlap into the lobby, they should setup a bar behind the receptionist desk. :) ...Remeber to count the "univited" guests also. I'm sure the party going to hit well over 60 ppl. :D

Edited by tommy

Glad I'm near the bottom. Will be ready for my bed after the first few :wink:

Way too much information, Joanne!!! :P

I'm sure you'll be fast asleep :unsure: long before I start slamming doors, and as there's so many of us in the same hotel there will be lots more to slam!! :approve:

Way too much information, Joanne!!!  :P

I'm sure you'll be fast asleep  :unsure:  long before I start slamming doors, and as there's so many of us in the same hotel there will be lots more to slam!!  :approve:

What hotels everyone in? Me, Ben and Bens dad are in the Pod Orlem (not all sharing though)