British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

Its alright for you lot

I've got a kid coming with me who similar to the trips of "are we there yet" is asking

"Where am i gonna drink for my birthday, where am I gonna drink for my birthday" :D

Its alright for you lot

I've got a kid coming with me who similar to the trips of "are we there yet" is asking

"Where am i gonna drink for my birthday, where am I gonna drink for my birthday"  :D

I really dont think finding somewhere to drink is going to be an issue!!

Matt

you'll be OK :D

But I advise everyone not to watch Channel 4, Monday at 8pm :shock:

We only live 25 miles from Stansted so we'll most likely be the least inconvenienced of everyone.

You're kidding aren't you LW? They will all be coming back to yours for a kip before continuing their journeys in the morning - sounds like serious inconvenience to me. :wink::lol:

The problem we have is that this year its not in the school hols so cannot take an extended break in Poland. Thats why we're stuck with Friday to Sunday which at present seem to be the worst days for flight times. Oh well...

The problem we have is that this year its not in the school hols so cannot take an extended break in Poland. Thats why we're stuck with Friday to Sunday which at present seem to be the worst days for flight times. Oh well...

But I hear Polish vodka can make you very poorly so it's probably worth writing the sick note for school now and going back to school on the Tuesday or Wednesday!! :D

Its alright for you lot

"Where am i gonna drink for my birthday, where am I gonna drink for my birthday"  :D

You mean theres two of us celebrating our birthdays? :P

I will have to get my daughter off school for the Friday and Monday. Just thinking of what I'm going to write.

Dear Miss -----

:unsure:

Jo

Why not apply it to the National Curriculum:

Call it a field trip,

which will include:

Geography - visitng new lands

History - of speedway

Psychology, Biology and Sociology, esp on Friday night

Maths - adding up the scores

Language - when the wrong person wins, oh and Polish

Sport - speaks for itsself

Physics - the mechanics of two wheeled machines

and of course Chemistry - in fact over the week end she could do a study on the effects of ethyl- alcohol on homosapiens.

See - easy :D

i am going on my first gp abrord,have booked with travel plus and with fly out from manchester on friday return monday,need to get some feedback on how good the travel plus tours are

i am going on my first gp abrord,have booked with travel plus and with fly out from manchester on friday return monday,need to get some feedback on how good the travel plus tours are

They are good baga

Just a tad expensive :P

Its alright for you lot

Don't worry Chivs, just do what any other parent does and have loads of in-car entertainment, drinks, snacks etc, that should shut him up for at least half an hour! :D

You're kidding aren't you LW? They will all be coming back to yours for a kip before continuing their journeys in the morning - sounds like serious inconvenience to me. :wink:  :lol:

They wouldn't be able to afford my extortionate overnight rates, Kev. Far cheaper to book into a local hotel. Plus the chances of James giving up his bed on a school night are zero! :approve:

Don't worry Chivs, just do what any other parent does and have loads of in-car entertainment, drinks, snacks etc, that should shut him up for at least half an hour!  :D

Make sure they're low in E numbers! Please! Dont want him playing up any more than he already will be :P:D

Jo

Why not apply it to the National Curriculum:

Call it a field trip,

which will include:

Biology

Thanks Addy. I am confused about the biology bit. Where does that come in?

I suppose the whole trip will be good for her organisations skills as well. I'll put that in the letter as well. Carelesscause is more excited about having 2 days off school than the actual speedway :rolleyes:

Make sure they're low in E numbers! Please! Dont want him playing up any more than he already will be  :P  :D

Could always do what Chivs did in Italy and bet my son that he couldn't keep quiet for the journey back to the airport!! Worked a treat and it was the most peaceful journey we had while we were there. :D