British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

(...) There's very little chance of me being able to go.

Still better than no chance..

I really hope that you will be able to come somehow :rolleyes:

Shame that studies in GB don't start same as in Poland - in the beginning of October..

Pedropete

I know the list is a quality list and is worth showing again but Im assuming you were trying to add to it and it didnt happen!!!!

Would you like to ba added and with extras!!!???  :D  :D

Pedropete plus dad and brother. All hardened by the Cardiff drink culture so should be great fun.

Shame that studies in GB don't start same as in Poland - in the beginning of October..

Thats why this is so bad for me. My first two years in uni started in October yet this year they have moved it forward by a couple fo weeks.

I did consider sending my parents to get the key for my accomodation and turning up on the Tuesday but I'll probably miss something really important on the Monday.

Just ordered my tickets on the speedway gp site and I thought it would ask for a credit card. I received the following message and I don't know how to comply. Can anyone help

> To purchase booked tickets, you have to

> promptly transfer the amount of

> 270.90 pln

> on account:

> Bydgoskie Towarzystwo ¯u¿lowe POLONIA

> ul. Sportowa 2

> 85-091 Bydgoszcz, POLAND

> bank POCZ PL P4

> IBAN: 41 1320 1117 2034 6519 2000 0005

> Transfer title:

> saldo/Trevor - 0193.JBUO

Cheers

Trev

PedroPete,

Just e-mail the club and ask to reserve however many tickets you want then pick them up either at practice or on race-day. They usually have to be collected before 5pm on raceday.

Rico :rolleyes:

PedroPete,

Just e-mail the club and ask to reserve however many tickets you want then pick them up either at practice or on race-day. They usually have to be collected before 5pm on raceday.

Rico  :rolleyes:

Cheers Rico, do you know the Email address.

All ticket info on official BTZ Polonia website here.

Rico :rolleyes:

Edited by Rico

All ticket info on official BTZ Polonia website here.

Rico  :rolleyes:

I guess I use the Email. Last night I clicked on the big yellow bit entitled reserve tickets by internet and ended up with that transfer of funds message.

Thanks

Trev

To clarify my position on visiting Bydgoszcz for second year running....

My Uncle who is some what the organiser of the trip has a sister in law currently fighting cancer. He doesnt want to book things (although hotel sorted) before at least two weeks in time for meeting.

If nothing dramatic happens to his sister in law, then Hazzman + 4 will be going

Bought this thread back to the top as it has the who's who on it!

Not sure its 100% correct anymore [in fact I know its not :( ] but with a group of us departing from Stanstead tomorrow morning I thought it good just to read through and see how things have changed over the season.

See you all at the airport sometime after 9am. :D

Officially at 15.30 but I'm almost sure it will be about 15.00.

I plan to get to the stadium even around 13.30 to take a good place in a queue at the gates.

Looks like we will have bad seats then, train doesn't get into Bydgoszcz from Gdansk till 14:55.

Anyone got a map how to get to the stadium easily from the old square?