British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

If Lora would like to, if it would be possible, if i would come to Oxford or whenever in UK, if...

if...if...if... the beginning of March  :neutral:

Im sure lora would love to spend that weekend with u... and we will see more of u than just one weekend chick!! Youre gonna get sick of me eventually!

And Im still keeping my fingers crossed :D

you don't say .....  :blink:

I dont know whether you are joking or being serious when you come out with comments like that as they are very insulting if they are not!

oh well, have to keep guessing then won't you ....

I may consider going too but... does anyone have a free floor in his/her room?!  :D  :P  :wink:

Yeah, even in 3 rooms and in a kitchen :P

Edited by Mateusz

It's where even Google Earth doesn't fly over :unsure:

But despite that it's still tempting I hope :wink:

WvsH and I are going with The Chivsy Travel group, flying from Stansted on the Thursday.

Matt , you'll have a Birthday to remember  (one way or another  :P )

:D:lol:

All . . .

Ryanair direct into Bydgoszcz (out Friday, back Sunday) is showing as £99.99 each way plus taxes, so £224 all in - clearly the flight is pretty full already !

Based on cost, take my advice, go to either Poznan or Gdansk via Wizzair (from Luton) or Ryanair (from Stansted). Both operate daily flights to both with Wizz even running an early and late flight into Gdansk. All showing for about £60 return all in. Plus Luton is an hour closer to the Midlands than Stansted.

The 2 to 2.5 hour train run is no heartache, at about £8 in first class on an express, its an adventure from either Gdansk or Poznan, even cheaper on the all stoppers. The train from Poznan will get us into Bydgoszcz by about 2.45, so no different than the direct flight to Byd.

Personally I'll be on the 0745 Wizzair from Luton on the Friday and back on the 11:15 on Monday, therefore a chance to see league action on the Sunday (is it play-off weekend Mateusz ?)

I was originally booked on the Bydgoszcz flight on the Friday, but a swift change of plan to accomodate other travelling companions and avoid the massive cost means its now Poznan for Papa B.

See you all at the Brda !

Edited by Papa Bazarou

Personally I'll be on the 0745 Wizzair from Luton on the Friday and back on the 11:15 on Monday, therefore a chance to see league action on the Sunday (is it play-off weekend Mateusz ?)

I was originally booked on the Bydgoszcz flight on the Friday, but a swift change of plan to accomodate other travelling companions and avoid the massive cost means its now Poznan for Papa B.

See you all at the Brda !

It could be in the UK as well so no delays going home or we'll be in trouble!

Ever the optimist :D:D

Edited by fairy4ever

Matt, add me plus 3 :wink:

Done..

Missed me and Mrs P, Matt, or am I barred because I failed to make it last year? :D

..and done B)

It is on 29.99 plus taxes to fly out on the Saturday morning. SHould get into Bydgoszcz with plenty of time to spare!

but concerningly the flight times appear to have changed from 10am to half 6 in the evening, meaning now late into Byd on the Friday. Let's hope the bar at the Brda stays open late and expects a late evening rush !

Not too chuffed at a 2315 back into Stansted on the Sunday night !

but concerningly the flight times appear to have changed from 10am to half 6 in the evening, meaning now late into Byd on the Friday. Let's hope the bar at the Brda stays open late and expects a late evening rush !

Not too chuffed at a 2315 back into Stansted on the Sunday night !

Have had a total nightmare on the phone to Ryan Air! We are booked on the sat flights! And they say they have not confirmed the time and it we subject to change yet again!! Any suggestions?