British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

Who's up for pooling together and hiring our own private jet to Bydgoszcz next year!!??!! Anyone??

With guaranteed flight times!

:lol:

Now theres something I didnt think of!! I have connections you know :D

Need to check at work tomorrow I can borrow a plane or two.

Do you reckon Single engine Robin Hr200's will do or maybe the Piper Warrior Cherokees!!!! (3 seats in those + pilot!) :D:D

Need to check at work tomorrow I can borrow a plane or two.

Do you reckon Single engine Robin Hr200's will do or maybe the Piper Warrior Cherokees!!!! (3 seats in those + pilot!)  :D  :D

Is that all, F4E? I could probably get a hercules with a mini bus in it as well :wink::rolleyes:

It looks like they have shifted the flight permanently to it's new slot with the start of their summer timetable on 26th March 2006.

Rico  :rolleyes:

If this is the case then the winter timetable will re-commence 6 months later...around the time of the GP! :blink::unsure:

Is that all, F4E? I could probably get a hercules with a mini bus in it as well :wink:  :rolleyes:

boasting again Jo!!!

Actually dont fancy that sort of trip in either.

At least I know the Robin and Warrior will get in. I reckon the runway is probably a bit to short for your herc!!! :D

London Witch - Just asked Daddy Fairy (Mr Air Traffic Control) and he says there is an outside chance they may go to Winter schedules last weekend in September, but it is normally Ocotber 1st. Not much help was he!!!! :D

Edited by fairy4ever

You wont be joining the rest of us then, Subedei? :P

Anyone received anything from RyanAir about this.

No e mail in my post box!  :mad:

The lady on the Ryanair Customer Services line said they would e-mail everyone over the next few days as the new schedule only came out today

I take it you are worried coming back on the Monday in case the Mighty Bees make the Play-offs?

The lady on the Ryanair Customer Services line said they would e-mail everyone over the next few days as the new schedule only came out today

I take it you are worried coming back on the Monday in case the Mighty Bees make the Play-offs?

absolutely! :D:D

Especially if its Bees Vs Ippo!  :shock:

Thats okay then, cause if we are only talking play offs here I KNOW we'd have another 2 fixtures in the actual final!!!! :D:D

Hmmmm, hopefully I'll be able to remind you of this post on the flight back from Bydgoszcz! ...while I have the last laugh! :P

No email from Ryanair yet.

I checked the website and our Thursday flight times have changed coinsiderably (arrive Byd 2140 instead of 1335 on 21st Sept).

Which means we will miss the Junior meeting now.

What a pain...and no use booking another flight if they are going to change them again.

Why didn't they wait before releasing these flights in the first place

We have had to buy 4 extra tickets to go out on the Friday now! As we orignally had 4 tickets for Saturday - but cant really take that risk of arriving after the GP!!

Its a shame that Ryanair didnt sell me the Friday tickets for the price they were at my original booking!

We should all phone watchdog :-)

Hopefully will see some of you guys on the flight!??! Who is going out on the Friday or coming back Sunday??

We have had to buy 4 extra tickets to go out on the Friday now! As we orignally had 4 tickets for Saturday - but cant really take that risk of arriving after the GP!!

Its a shame that Ryanair didnt sell me the Friday tickets for the price they were at my original booking!

Ryan Air have charged you the extra between the original cost of your Saturday tickets and the current cost of the Friday tickets ? Thanks to their total lack of consideration for their customers ?

I've got them to move us onto the Stansted to Poznan flight which are (currently) at much more acceptable times. We'll then take the train up to Byd, which is cheap and easy, if not that fast (2.5 hrs). At least it means, fingers crossed, that we'll be in town for the Friday night drinking session