British Speedway Forum

I have 2 sets of laydown covers red white and black,1 set of nylon gp style covers black and white.all to fit jawa or you can cut them to fit anything.

1 pair of childs elbow pads.

1 pair of goggles

all free just pay me the postage which should not be to much.

Shane :approve:

Only for under 15s

Edited by shanecolvin

shame i dont ride speedway or i would have them good old shane helping the riders out or should i say good young shane

shame i dont ride speedway or i would have them good old shane helping the riders out or should i say good young shane

It would help if you was under 15 aswell. ;):lol:

yeah good point Ben

Guest Quiksilver
I have 2 sets of laydown covers red white and black,1 set of nylon gp style covers black and white.all to fit jawa or you can cut them to fit anything.

1 pair of childs elbow pads.

1 pair of goggles

all free just pay me the postage which should not be to much.

Only for under 15s

Hi Shane

As im only 11 yrs old do i qualify? :o:o ,im just starting out on a 500cc bike after riding my 125cc for 3 years.

You and Rob fixed the cut out for me at Swindon a couple of years ago we are off to Sittingbourne on Saturday are you :D

Guest Christophers Dad
1 set to shazzybird( i hope its not for you  :D )

1 set to quicksilver i will see you at sittingbourne if its off then i will post.

Thanks Shane

Parhaps if you get a minute Saturday you could give Chris some help i would appreciate that :approve::approve:

Thanks Shane

Parhaps if you get a minute Saturday you could give Chris some help i would appreciate that  :approve:  :approve:

Do we need to bring any wire and connectors? :D

Still 1 set of covers,elbo pads and goggles left.

Edited by shanecolvin

hey christophers dad .could you tell me what make of oil chris is using, going to try and buy it in bulk. :wink:

Guest Christophers Dad
Do we need to bring any wire and connectors? :D

Still 1 set of covers,elbo pads and goggles left.

Chris says can he have the goggles please :D No wire or connectors required we are on Selectra ;);)

fair duws m8 did not think of it that way, u a star should be more like you good luck in 2006.in stead of all the greedy f,ers that wont more than it is new,have you seen ebay you can buy the stuff cheaper new ,

Edited by lazyrider

Guest Christophers Dad
hey christophers dad .could you tell me what make of oil chris is using, going to try and buy it in bulk. :wink:

John

Why do you always use the expression BULK when we talk.

Be very carefull my good friend i have a very not wanted birthday tomorrow :oops: :oops:

John

Why do you always use the expression BULK when we talk.

Be very carefull my good friend i have a very not wanted birthday tomorrow :oops:  :oops:

sorry pat getting carried away again. you still have not gave me an answere on the oil.