British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Davis

Well Done Chris Bint

Can't be Pat, the burger is only half eaten, nobody but nobody is quick enough with a camera to catch the Pie Man half way through demolishing a burger

"Oh yes at 10.30 before a wheel was turned on track,Matt appears with a Bacon roll in each hand

Remember Matt i was lithe and sleek when i was 20,to busy ducking and diving during the blitz.

How i survived during rationing i will never know"

Pat,

I don't believe that... you must have been at least 40 during the blitz :o:shock::D

Getting back to topic, great to hear that Chris is coming on in bucket loads... will enjoy watching his progress in the second halves at Oxford.

All the best

Rob

Can't be Pat, the burger is only half eaten, nobody but nobody is quick enough with a camera to catch the Pie Man half way through demolishing a burger

Is that cuz youre used to the photography in the track shop from last year, Chris :D:D

Does anyone know if Pats OK he hasnt posted on here since last night the last time I saw him he had half a whale and chips in his hands :P

I did speak to him early this morning, but I couldn't decipher what he was saying. He wasn't making much sense but I don't know if it was because it was still early or whether it was cos he still had his mouthful of his breakfast courtesy of Ginsters :lol: