British Speedway Forum

Well done Scaty I cant get my missus to do any thing.She wont even wash the bike or do the riding gear.Yeah she can do the toenail thing but leaves the cut toenails on the floor for the dog to chew on !!!!

Hope to get to somerset and meet you soon and DAD I hear Chris is coming on well so get that under 15's entry in.Racing is the best way to learn and improve.We raced the Grass today and Brendon Jonson was at the WINCHESTER meet as a spectator and was seen munching in the nearby pub afterwards.What a life eh !!!!. We drove past and the half a cow was on the spit !!!! Dave only wants a slice.

Phil

I'll get my hubby to let you know where he gets his whips from :lol:

Oh yeah, I got Jamies bike out yesterday and 'cleaned' it, how do they get dirty when not being ridden?!!!! And the kevlars went in the wash too!!! B)

Good for you girl and as my Son is only 11 and held a SCB license for 4 years you should have asked to loan his rule book :D

Just got in from Mildenhall long day a few quick drinks and bed , believe me there are really tallented kids packing up because there parents cant throw money at the sport and we could be next :(

How old is your Boy Wonder :D

Have just sent you an email, if I have misread your post then please accept my apologies (well I am female lol) :rolleyes:

scatygirl please don't apologize for being female, n isn't about time hubby started washing up!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh forgot he's a man!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

hope jamie's doing o.k B)

Guest Christophers Dad
scatygirl please don't apologize for being female, n isn't about time hubby started washing up!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh forgot he's a man!!!!!!!!!!! hope jamie's doing o.k  B)

Zanussi does ours :approve::approve:

:P  Already done mate :lol:  And the hoovering, polishing. Cooked a full roast dinner, washed-up (yes I did cut my toenails so I could get closer too the sink). Washed and polished the cars, did some gardening as well as all those other menial tasks us females have to do!!!! :rolleyes:  ;)

You really are giving us females a bad name, my other half tells everyone in the pub that he does the ironing cooking cleaning etc. SO when he came in from work yesterday I set the ironing board up, dumped a pile of clothes in the basket next to it with the iron, then I laid on the settee and told him to get me a beer and the remote control for the tv., before he started the ironing :approve:

You really are giving us females a bad name, my other half tells everyone in the pub that he does the ironing cooking cleaning etc.  SO when he came in from work yesterday I set the ironing board up, dumped a pile of clothes in the basket next to it with the iron, then I laid on the settee and told him to get me a beer and the remote control for the tv., before he started the ironing  :approve:

:D:D:lol: lmao ;)