British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Danish GP

Guest danishfan

Udsolgt means sold out - you`re absolutely right :lol:

Udsolgt means sold out - you`re absolutely right :lol:

:approve: I'm learning :) Think I could do with a translator while I'm in Copenhagen though :oops::)

Hi All.. 8)

Just thought i'll inform you that there's a Danish Speedway League meeting in Slangerup the day after the Danish Grand Prix at Parken.

Brovst are the visitors, and it looks to be a close meeting.. So why not round off the trip to Denmark by going to the meeting?!

I hope to see some of you there ~ The meeting starts at 2 o'clock.

If anyone is interested in knowing how to get to Slangerup from Copenhagen, just let me know, and i'll give you directions.

Cheers Hanne :D

Hanne, thanks for offer, please can you post directions from Copenhagen to Slangerup. Is is possible to travel by bus or train

Hanne, thanks for offer, please can you post directions from Copenhagen to Slangerup. Is is possible to travel by bus or train

Hi GREDON.

I have checked the trains from Copenhagen to Slangerup. Depending how early you want to get there (meeting starts at 2 pm) i got a few different options for you.

Copenhagen (train station) June 29th to Frederikssund:

Departs at 11.08 and arrives in Frederikssund at 11.52

Departs at 11.28 and arrives in Frederikssund at 12.12

Departs at 12.02 and arrives in Frederikssund at 12.52

Departs at 12.22 and arrives in Frederikssund at 13.12

Frederikssund is pretty close to Slangerup, and there's usually a bus going to the track, but because it's a sunday theres no bus (typically) :-( ...So the easies way for you to get there, will be to take a cap the rest of the way, it's not too far, so it shouldn't be too expensive.

Hope this helps - If there's anything else, i'll be glad to help.

Cheers Hanne :)

Great ! My flight back is 16.45 on Sunday. If only I'd known. Any chance of a meeting nearby on friday ?

Hanne Tak for info on trains to Slangerup. Sounds like England never a bus when you want one. Will make our mind up on the Sunday, see what weather is like.. Very kind of you to help

Hanne, how much does it cost to get in at Slangerup, and whats the stadium and track like?

Ta

SW

Gredon: You're welcome, hope you have a good trip to Denmark :)

Shalewhale: It costs 60 kroner (5-6 £) to get in at Slangerup - The stadium is not super modern, but the track is usually good, and we always have some good meetings there. :approve:

Thanks for all the information, Hanne :) I'll certainly think about it. My hotel is near the Central train station anyway.

Thanks Hanne, I'll definately think about it.