British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hansfan

? Wild Card - Denmark

Does anyone know who the wild card will be in Denmark hope its 'Mr Andersen' ;);)

if its not Hans then something is seriously wrong!

Kenneth has to get it.

They took it away from him last year just because of political reasons (the chance to get one Dane more in thre circus).

Being an Aces fan I'd like to see Yogi get the wildcard nomination but I get the feeling it's going to go to Hans Andersen.

Totally agree Youngy, I'd love to see Kenny given a shot at it, but after the farce of Hans being left out of the series, I have a feeling he will just automatically get it. ;)

Totally agree Youngy, I'd love to see Kenny given a shot at it, but after the farce of Hans being left out of the series, I have a feeling he will just automatically get it.  ;)

Sure another matter of political decission and correctness. My bleeding "something on four letters which I better not put out in pure text" if I don't want to be banned....:oops:

Whoa, strong sentiments garf!!! Don't get me wrong - I can't stand Hans Andersen but it was regarded as a "farce" when he was left out of the GP series. Personally I couldn't care less if he got a place or not, I was just voicing the general opinion of how people felt when he was left out.

I really really really really really really want Kenny to get it - do you believe me????? :lol::D:oops:

Whoa, strong sentiments garf!!! Don't get me wrong - I can't stand Hans Andersen but it was regarded as a "farce" when he was left out of the GP series. Personally I couldn't care less if he got a place or not, I was just voicing the general opinion of how people felt when he was left out.

I really really really really really really want Kenny to get it - do you believe me?????  :lol:  :D  :oops:

No problems bananas.

I was not having a dig at you. And of course Hans A. was has to be in the GP-circus. He is IMO one of the 10 best riders in the world, and a lot nicer person than NP.

Just a pitty we have to put all these "second ranks riders" in, and letting the big stars out.

My problem is all the "politics, economy etc" on behalf of the sport.

If you look at the 16 riders nominated for the GP-circus, you see that about 25 % will not deliever the goods, neither in the GPs nor in the different leagues around Europe. The only reason they are there is that GPs "needs" local riders to fill the stadiums, which I do not agree in.

Take f.ex. PUK who is not even riding as a heatleader in the EL, he is in the circus. He was given KB's permanent Wild Card because of the injury.

hmmmm, better stop now and go and watch some footy instead. My daughter is cheering Barca right now, so I'll go and have a shout on Benfica instead.

Cya.

Ps

I do believe you, Bananas. You have made some good posting for the Aces and the no. 1 on the team, I have noticed.

Take f.ex. PUK who is not even riding as a heatleader in the EL, he is in the circus. He was given KB's permanent Wild Card because of the injury.

Puk is 3rd heatleader at Peterborough. I don't have the averages to hand but I believe Puk has a higher EL average than Kenneth.

Puk is 3rd heatleader at Peterborough.  I don't have the averages to hand but I believe Puk has a higher EL average than Kenneth.

Okie SCB. Neither do I.

But did PUK not ride last season as no. 4, while KB rode as no. 1 ?

IMO it is a far easier spot to ride from than the other.

I might be wrong, and I'm certainly biased so . . . . . :wink:

Ps

I do believe you, Bananas. You have made some good posting for the Aces and the no. 1 on the team, I have noticed.

Course I have, I'm Belle Vue through and through and have developed a soft spot for our little Kenny recently.

And I hate speedway politics as well!!!!

Ps. In case you didn't know, on Rob's unofficial Belle Vue website, my username is lou_speed, just so you know its the same person!!!! :lol::blink:

Yogi has come back from his injury hungry and determined to prove to everyone just how good he is. Just look at his scores for Belle Vue in the past few weeks to see the inury does not seem to be having a negative effect.

Haven't got the scores to hand but am pretty certain KB outscored PUK and Hans Andersen when The Aces met The Panthers at the EOES last week. Come Monday at Kirky Lane I've no doubt he'll do the same. I like PUK and Hans but it was a travesty not to include Hans in this years GP. I personally would like Kenneth to get the Wild Card for the Danish GP. He did well in 2004 (Semi Finals I think) and wasn't nominated for 2005 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Garf...you be as biased as you want cos we're (Aces Fans) all agreeing with you and hello Lou...never say hello on Rob's site but you have made some cracking posts on there. Say hello next time you're at KL.

Lou...never say hello on Rob's site but you have made some cracking posts on there. Say hello next time you're at KL.

I would......... except I don't know who you are!!!!!! :lol::blink::D:P

Also, lets hope next time we're at KL is soon, we've had too much damned rain so far!!!! :mad:

Ps. In case you didn't know, on Rob's unofficial Belle Vue website, my username is lou_speed, just so you know its the same person!!!!  :lol:  :blink:

Hmmm your postings on Rob's is of same high quality as here. :wink:

Why is KB being nicknamed as Yogi ?

Do you know that, or maybe youngy 105 can answer?

And Youngy!

You are right about the semis in 2004.

I had a very hard time afterwards to just accept JC's behavior towards KB here.