British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hansfan

? Wild Card - Denmark

Honestly garf, I don't like either of them more than the other one, I like Kenneth and Crumpie the same so I'm not going to take sides. They both ride for my team and I have a lot of respect for what they do. I don't want to disagree with someone who is obviously a die-hard Kenneth fan, coz I understand where you're coming from. :)

Like you say, it's probably best to let it die here. :)

For god sake Garf, less of it. Your just bitter and twisted because your man Bjerre was not picked and Iversen was. Iversen had a higher EL average than Bjerre last year and has also done well in the GP's he has rode in. Give it a rest for god sake!

And Hans Andersen had an Elite League average higher than either of them and won a GP as recently as 2004. Iversen is the Chrzanowski for 2006.

And Hans Andersen had an Elite League average higher than either of them and won a GP as recently as 2004. Iversen is the Chrzanowski for 2006.

:lol::lol::lol:

Honestly garf, I don't like either of them more than the other one, I like Kenneth and Crumpie the same so I'm not going to take sides. They both ride for my team and I have a lot of respect for what they do. I don't want to disagree with someone who is obviously a die-hard Kenneth fan, coz I understand where you're coming from.  :)

Like you say, it's probably best to let it die here.  :)

I don't have any problems with JC now and I did respect him, but to be honest I had some troubles to respect the guy after the incident in the Semis in "Parken".

I will not say he has got my fully respect back, but he is about earning it at the moment.

He is Mr. Ace.

I think Iversen will suprise many this year, unlike the gating tart KB and Zagar (only "world class" when there is dirt on the track) he has a mixture of both talents which he will use to great effect, ok he wont be a world beater but you know that you will see 100% effort. Hans Andersen had 3? years to proove himself and it didnt hapen, so it was time to move on.

And personally i don't think Jason cares about your respect, he probably doesn't see why he needs to earn your respect and to be honest i don't see why he has to anyway? ;)

The reason Graf is so pro Kenneth is he is Kenneths mothers cousin. Also I was at Parken with KB and what Graf is saying is completly true

The reason Garf is so pro Kenneth is he is Kenneths mothers cousin. Also I was at Parken with KB and what Garf is saying is completly true

It all makes sense now then, understandably so!! :D

I may be about 2 years behind here, but what did JC actually do to Kenneth??? If I knew that I might understand a bit more!!! :D:blink:

It all makes sense now then, understandably so!!  :D

I may be about 2 years behind here, but what did JC actually do to Kenneth??? If I knew that I might understand a bit more!!!  :D  :blink:

Lou....look on page 3 of this thread and see Garf's response which is as below:

As I saw it, JC started from the inner gate with KB next and from the gate till the first curve JC drifted out into KB's line, forcing him to shot down.

JC new it was a bad behavior as he should have said to KB after the heat :

I'm sorry, but you are just a wild card and I'm needing the points to become champion.

KB could have been in the final that night, I guess, but we can never be sure can we ?

Oh right, if that is true and Im not doubting it is, then Jason was out of line. At least it's been put behind all the people that matter and it doesn't need digging up again. Lets hope KB gets the wild card so he can prove his worth on the big scene!! :D

So has the Wild card been picked yet???? ;)

So has the Wild card been picked yet???? ;)

Nope !

It will not get published until first in June, 2-3 weeks before the GP. :sad:

Nope !

It will not get published until first in June, 2-3 weeks before the GP.  :sad:

Lucky you. Slovenian GP is next weekend and the FIM still hasn't officially announced the wild card. :shock::blink:

Lucky you. Slovenian GP is next weekend and the FIM still hasn't officially announced the wild card.  :shock:  :blink:

But you have announced it Tomaz.They wouldn't dare go against your decision ;)