Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Stokie052

Robbie Kessler Testimonial 27th May 2006

And I'm just getting my voice back after doing the auction in the bar after the meeting !! :wink: --thanks to all those who took part --and parted with their hard earned cash for Robbie's testimonial fund :) --including Shane Parker and Rory Schlein who both topped the bids for their own race jackets --well done lads!!!

Edited by Main Man

And I'm just getting my voice back after doing the auction in the bar after the meeting !! :wink:  --thanks to all those who took part --and parted with their hard earned cash for Robbie's testimonial fund :)  --including Shane Parker and Rory Schlein who both topped the bids for their own race jackets --well done lads!!!

How did adam look main man?

Guest Steve Dixon

Seemed a good turn out to me, though not been to Stoke too much, glad Robbie had a decent crowd.

Adam looked a little race rusty, shame he hasn't got a team place somewhere, he is obviously keen for one, seen him a few times practising at Scunny.

Absolutely agree Steve -- he got better as the night went on and he got used to racing again. He is not "race fit" and was quite nervous at first. Given a chance somewhere he could be back scoring points quickly I am sure --but where ???

And I'm just getting my voice back after doing the auction in the bar after the meeting !! :wink:  --thanks to all those who took part --and parted with their hard earned cash for Robbie's testimonial fund :)  --including Shane Parker and Rory Schlein who both topped the bids for their own race jackets --well done lads!!!

Good on shane and rory, (must have been to cold for shane he kept all his clothes on this time :shock: ) my mum told me i had to sit on me hands as i'd spent quite enough :lol: but it was well worth it a great night :approve:

I have a few T Shirts & Hoodies left from the Testimonial, plus some programmes.

All items will be posted to buyers free of charge.

Hoodies are priced at £22 each and available in med & Large, & T shirts are in med, large & XL.

Programmes are £1 each, I also have a few kids badges at £0.50 each.

Anyone interested should send a cheque to Yorkshire bank, 14 High Street, Alfreton. DE55 7BB, making the cheque or Postal Order payable to Robbie Kessler Testimonial.

The DVD for the meeting is now available priced at £15, with free post & packaging. Anyone interested can send a cheque to me at Yorkshire Bank, 14 High Street, Alfreton. De55 7BB. Cheques payable to Robbie Kessler Testimonial.

DVD can be posted, or I can arrange for them to be collected at either Stoke or Wolves.

The are also a few of the badges in either silver or gold still available at £3.50 and can be ordered in the same way, also with free postage.