British Speedway Forum

just wondering.does anyone know who is riding,these are todays future,wish them all the best,

Well does anyone, including the BSPA, care about this meeting??? Where's the big press release from the british authorities? This "should" be one of the most hard fought and entertaining matches of the season in this country with these youngsters hungry for success. I'm truly looking forward to it.

Yes should be a good meeting :) But the weather may say otherwise. :(

Hope it goes ahead.

Yes, but does it really matter whether we get any rain as these lads aren't GP riders, so I would safely say that these lads will ride this meeting in anything and seeing as tho its the BRITISH U21 the lads should be used to the weather in england by know.

Have to say with just a day to go to this meeting it's pretty poor that a line-up hasn't been released!! I'd like to know who I'll be watching tomorrow night. :neutral:

Looking back on the updates board I can see that the following riders have qualified from R.House : B.Barker

L.Bowen

S.Boxhall

Scunny : B.Compton

R.Dennis

J.Auty

Stoke : J.King

J.Brundle

J.Parsons

Thats all i know at the moment.

Thanks Daniel. :D We shouldn't really have to trawl through threads on forums to find out the line up though should we? :rolleyes:

especially the day before a 'big' meeting :unsure:

FULL LINE UP NOT IN ANY ORDER. I THINK ANYWAY.

SEEDED

E.Kennett

D.King

L.Bridger

W.Lawson

J.Wright

B.Wilson

From Rye House Qualifier

B.Barker, L.Bowen, S.Boxhall

From Scunny Qualifier

B.Compton, R.Dennis, J.Auty

From Stoke Qualifier

J.King, J.Brundle, J.Parsons

AND 1 FROM A RUN OFF OF WHO FINISHED 4TH IN THE ABOVE QUALIFIERS

S.Lambert, J.Courtney?, J.Hargreaves?

Edited by Daniel Vertigan

You have missed James Wright (not M Wright) and Ben Wilson was seeded.

OK Sorry about that, dont think i done too bad as there is no official list anywhere. I have edited my list now so the full line up should be correct.

Thanks Fentigers Lad, we got there in the end.

So now we know the line up, who do you think is gunna win. I havent got a clue but going on past performances i would have to say D.King should really win it, and S.Boxhall at least on the rostrum after the way he rode at lynn the other week. Possibly Brundle (due to knowledge of the track) and Lawson to complete the top 4. Cant see E.Kennett coming anywhere as he hates the Lynn track.

Thanks Fentigers Lad, we got there in the end.

So now we know the line up, who do you think is gunna win. I havent got a clue but going on past performances i would have to say D.King should really win it,  Possibly Brundle (due to knowledge of the track)

Thats why i am looking forward to it. :approve::lol: