T Gollob 20/1

A Jonsson 20/1

S Nicholls 25/1

A Lindback 25/1

P Protasiewicz 40/1

L Richardson 50/1

N K Iversen 66/1

M Ferjan 80/1

compare them to Bet247's (and theyve gone 33/1 zagar from 66)

Edited by scottymelloty

BET247

Rickardsson 4/5

Crump 11/5

Adams 10/1

Nicky Pedersen 12/1

Hancock 20/1

Hampel 25/1

Jonsson 33/1

Zagar 33/1 (was 66)

Bjarne Pedersen 40/1

Gollob 40/1

Nicholls 50/1

Lindback 66/1

Richardson 100/1

Iversen 150/1

Protasiewicz 150/1

There is a mistake on best bettings comparison site showing the outright prices instead of slov gp prices believe its corals they have wrong.

yes they have corals wrong because the prices for corals are for the world championship not the slovenian GP but Bet 247 have obvisously gone on there and copied those prices beleieving them to be for the Slovenian GP when there not and used those prices to form there own Sloevenian GP prices

Bjarne at 40/1 is well worth a tenner!

I think 20/1 on Zagar 1/4 odds 1,2,3 is great value bearing in mind he was track record holder before the same grand prix last year, he may still even be(unsure.

I was on him last year when blue square gave a carzy price of 100/1, so when I saw Ladbrokes offering best price 20/1 I ssapped it up.

I still say it is hard to look beyond N Pederson and Rickardson but at best prices 2/1 and 5/2 I will not be touching them

Lads also go 33/1 on Gollob which is big and I will know will tempt alot of people.

Guest PanthersChamp06

Might go £10 on Crump (11/5) and £5 on Niels (150/1)

Andreas Jonsson at 33/1. He has "flu" so is looking good for a decent GP just to show what a bloody farce it is that he has been unable to ride in this country!

However, if he does win I won't be slagging him off :)

I do not get too involved in GB betting but there is a bet that catches my eye! and I have taken it for small stakes for a bit of interest really.

Expekt are offering, in a H2H, Lindback V Richardson. Richardson is priced at 1.95.

Last year at this venue he did manage to finish ahead of Lindback, JUST.

Lee has been messing about in league racing lately, and the reason of course is his preparation for this meeting. I get the feeling he will have a decent meeting, one thing for sure, if he can reproduce his world cup form, he will blow Lindback out of the water! Of course though, there is aways a doubt where Lee is involved.

The bet is about who finishes the meeting in the highest position. Not who wins when they meet.

Edited by BritPete

I do not get too involved in GB betting but there is a bet that catches  my eye! and I have taken it for small stakes for a bit of interest really.

Expekt are offering, in a H2H, Lindback V Richardson. Richardson is priced at 1.95.

Last year at this venue he did manage to finish ahead of Lindback, JUST.

Lee has been messing about in league racing lately, and the reason of course is his preparation for this meeting. I get the feeling he will have a decent meeting, one thing for sure, if he can reproduce his world cup form, he will blow Lindback out of the water!  Of course though, there is aways a doubt where Lee is involved.

The bet is about who finishes the meeting in the highest position. Not who wins when they meet.

Britpete what about niels kristian to score more than ferjan at 6-10,that looks a gimme.