British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paulw

Cardiff Gp Trip

For my sins I am organising a trip to Cardiff again this year and have some spaces left so wondered if there was anyone who reads the forum in the East Anglia area who would be interested.

We leave on Friday 2 June ( firstly from Thetford and then from Ipswich) and travel down to Bristol Filton Holiday Inn. We have B&B for 2 nights, and expect to go to Somerset on the Friday night.

Leave Bristol Saturday morning and hope to be in Cardiff around 11.30am to soak up all the pre GP atmosphere. Good tickets, middle tier block M34 rows 4-7 (just off 2nd bend) and these include a free programme.

Back to Bristol after the GP and then travel back Sunday lunchtime, leaving around midday. All this for the bargain price of £155. The only thing this doesn't cover is the admission to Somerset.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will give you any other information you may require.