British Speedway Forum

It's Norris. If you trust Lee to score a few, Skybet are offering Swindon @ evs. to win their group against: Wolverhampton, Peterborough, Coventry and Ipswich!!

Edited by BritPete

I just hope Lee can do something, If adams can beat the top guys, then Lee just has to beat the likes of Correy, Jansson, Jensen and Lindgren!

I just hope Lee can do something, If adams can beat the top guys, then Lee just has to beat the likes of Correy, Jansson, Jensen and Lindgren!

Peter your placeing your faith in rico again : :D

Oh, thanks for the info, but neither Hans or Jensen ride Swindon too well. Iversen possibly better than Jensen at Swindon.

Peter your placeing your faith in rico again  : :D

Not by choice. When I placed the bet it was still Ulamek!! LOL!

Edited by BritPete

Not by choice. When I placed the bet it was still Ulamek!!  LOL!

:D now that's what i call bad luck .

Do you remember the last time he rode in a event on a sunday after a gp? think it was the british final at oxford he pull out after one ride :D

:D  now that's what i call bad luck .

Do you remember the last time he rode in a event on a sunday after a gp?  think it was the british final at oxford he pull out after one ride  :D

I remember it well, it was on TV. He ran back to the pits pushing his bike trying to give the impression that he was going to jump on another bike--or work on that one!

Unfortunately for him the camera followed him all the way and he was caught out! All he did was to take his helmet off, and sit down! Didn't even see a mechanic there!

But of course, that will not happen twice, will it? LOL!

I thought This meeting was called Elite League Best Pairs, with all the rider changes it should be just called Elite League We Tried Our Best To Make A Pair"

No it was the ELRC later in the year after Polish GP ;)

Of course wagstaffs mini cardiff how could anyone forget that :P

Edited by orion

You are indeed correct S.C. God, you really are sharp today!

Edited by BritPete