British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rocket71

2 Flights From Stansted To Wroclaw

Due to circumstances beyond my control I have two flights from Stansted to Wroclaw available. Fly out Friday 5.5.06 return Monday 8/5/06.

My friend accepts he has lost his money on the unused flights, so if anybody wants to make a reasonable offer ie: anything over £25 per return ticket then please let me know.

THIS IS A GENUINE OFFER.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I have two flights from Stansted to Wroclaw available. Fly out Friday 5.5.06 return Monday 8/5/06.

My friend accepts he has lost his money on the unused  flights, so if anybody wants to make a reasonable offer ie: anything over £25 per return ticket then please let me know.

THIS IS A GENUINE OFFER.

As this is a Stansted to Wroclaw flight, I assume it's with Ryanair.

Just thought I should point out that to change name on a Ryanair flight it costs £45 per person...Are you offering these tickets for £25 per peson before or after the name change has been made? To take a loss of an extra £20 per person seems a bit crazy...and to offer them for £25 when it will cost an extra £45 per person seems a little dishonest...not that I am suggesting that you are either crazy or dishonest, just wanting to make sure that you are aware of the Ryanair flight regulations before you get yourself into a disagreement with a potential buyer!

As this is a Stansted to Wroclaw flight, I assume it's with Ryanair.

Just thought I should point out that to change name on a Ryanair flight it costs £45 per person...Are you offering these tickets for £25 per peson before or after the name change has been made? To take a loss of an extra £20 per person seems a bit crazy...and to offer them for £25 when it will cost an extra £45 per person seems a little dishonest...not that I am suggesting that you are either crazy or dishonest, just wanting to make sure that you are aware of the Ryanair flight regulations before you get yourself into a disagreement with a potential buyer!

Interesting post !!

I don't think my friend will actually pay someone £20 per name change to take the tickets off him so it would cost anybody interested £25 + the cost of a name change per ticket.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth springs to mind.

Any genuine offers ???

Interesting post !!

I don't think my friend will actually pay someone £20 per name change to take the tickets off him so it would cost anybody interested £25 + the cost of a name change per ticket.

I thought that would be the case, and you just weren't aware of the restrictive regulations that Ryanair put on their tickets.

Still, it seems a perfect way for Fairy4ever and Nikkif to get to Wroclaw after f4e's post earlier this week saying that "despite all our great efforts we will NOT be at this one" :P

Still, it seems a perfect way for Fairy4ever and Nikkif to get to Wroclaw after f4e's post earlier this week saying that "despite all our great efforts we will NOT be at this one"  :P

Behave Henry - I think Im working now and Nikki has taken some work on Saturday as well. But £45 + £25 = Fun, beer, hotel, GPl! STOP IT - HenryW :D