British Speedway Forum

Great and now we have the fun of the previous seasons of the, can't be arsed to ride brigade! :neutral:

When is the last GP, will the british fans be the first to salute the new World Champion I wonder?

All depends if it's a walk over or not Trees I can remember seeing Rickardsson with his World Champion Trophy at Arlington one year, you never know if it's Nikki P then Eastbourne will see the World Champion first again I expect :wink:

Hmmmmmmm October wonder if I can get there for that :rolleyes:

So can we use our tickets that we used before, or am I going to have to call my lawyers. :o

Great and now we have the fun of the previous seasons of the, can't be arsed to ride brigade!  :neutral:

I'll be in the can't be arsed to go brigade.

When is the last GP, will the british fans be the first to salute the new World Champion I wonder?

If whoever it is can be bothered to take part. :rolleyes:

So can we use our tickets that we used before, or am I going to have to call my lawyers.  :o

Yep, you can. :)

If the field is a lot weaker than the original meeting that was paid for ........

Will we get a discount to watch the meeting :unsure:

Guest Steve Dixon
Hmmmmmmm October wonder if I can get there for that  :rolleyes:

If you set off walking now, you will just make it... :D;)

Watch it you :P:lol: I fly ............ on my broomstick :wink:

If you went last time and paid you wont need a discount Tony :lol:

Oh dear! As suggested, the late date totally demeans the whole meeting and makes the re-staging tickets worthless. I wonder if we'll be treated to the likes of Seb Trousers and Josh Larsen like we were back in 2004? :angry:

I don't see a problem with the late date - as long as some thought has been put into it with regards to sweden, poland etc

and if riders decide to demean the competition then quite simply they should be fined high enough amounts to deter others in the future

simple

If the field is a lot weaker than the original meeting that  was paid for ........

Will we get a discount to watch the meeting  :unsure:

Taken from the Poole website -

Any existing ticket holders who are unable to make the above date MUST apply IN WRITING enclosing their original tickets and a stamped addressed envelope to the Poole Speedway office (address here) NO LATER than 31st May 2006. No refunds can be considered after this date

So if you are unsure of the field why not apply for a refund and then check the field out on the day and pay again if it suits.

Only thing you loose is the cost of a stamp and envelope. :)

Taken from the Poole website -

enclosing their original tickets and a stamped addressed envelope to the Poole Speedway office Only thing you loose is the cost of a stamp and envelope.  :)

And your original tickets if your letter gets lost :D Better if you send by recorded delivery