British Speedway Forum

Phil Morris and Mads Korneliusen were at the Newport vs Edinburgh meeting and both said they were rding when we asked them.

Guest Christophers Dad
Phil Morris and Mads Korneliusen were at the Newport vs Edinburgh meeting and both said they were rding when we asked them.

What a surprise :D:D

Now tell us Marc Andrews,Nicky Mallett,& Russell Barnett that will pack them in

Edited by Christophers Dad

Nah, no doubt the rest of the usual bunch will be announced Leigh Lanham, Puk....

It would be nice to see some different name,s but I've been saying that for bloody years now and every year we get about one new rider.

I want to see James Grieves there myself :):D

Thought that Andre Compton had been invited to ride this year.

i think he did both meetings the other year seanisnumber1, although i could be wrong?

i think he did both meetings the other year seanisnumber1, although i could be wrong?

Pairs has never been day after GP in recent years :)

I guess Puk won't be there, but David Howe might be, he's another regular, so is Chris Harris. I just assumed Puk would not be in the pairs and that Howe and Harris would be.

Pairs has never been day after GP in recent years :)

I bet Mr. Stone is happy that the powers-that-be have, in their wisdom, decided to hold the EL Pairs on the day after the GP at Cardiff - NOT !! ;) It has always been a bumper crowd for the Welsh Open ( by normal Newport standards ) and I wonder just how many will now give it a miss in favour of a leisurely sunday roast and then the short trip over to Blunsdon for a 5pm start ??

I, and 3 mates, will be doing just that, I'm afraid, Mr. Stone. The chance to see stars from the EL ' in the flesh ' rather than on Sky is too tempting for us Devonians starved of even our PL action this season.

Magnus Zetterstrom is a confirmed starter.

I'm hopinmg to make both the Welsh Open and the EL Pairs.

:o What time does the Welsh Open start at then? :o

According to the advert in the SS its one o-clock .