British Speedway Forum

Tell Lee Richardson then, Jim. He was the one who bought the issue up in his recent interview in the Speedway Star.

Guest Jim Blanchard
Tell Lee Richardson then, Jim. He was the one who bought the issue up in his recent interview in the Speedway Star.

Lee. Can you give it a rest please and draw a line underneath it now and all move on. No one seem to have a good day so your not alone :approve:

Nice one. I'm sure he will never mention it again and nor will I........until next time.

Edited by salty

Guest Jim Blanchard

And me too don't forget :rolleyes::) I'll never let Chris Brown off for it. :P:D

And me too don't forget  :rolleyes:  :)  I'll never let Chris Brown off for it.  :P  :D

Did you ever get that receipt Jim ???

Believe me mate, I did try very very hard to get it for you.

I sort of get the impression I'm tarred with this one :P

Guest Jim Blanchard
Did you ever get that receipt Jim ???

Believe me mate, I did try very very hard to get it for you.

I sort of get the impression I'm tarred with this one  :P

Nah Chris. We made our own up in the end had put a couple of 00's on it. :D Only joking. ;)

I apologise Chris as I do not get the S/S so when I came across the thread I thought; Oh no not that old chestnut again. I was not aware that Lee had brought it up him self again. I thought it was down to you.

I always try and give all the riders the benefit of the doubt at the things said about them as they are seldom in a position to reply. And after all they do the hard bit. :approve:

No one seem to have a good day so your not alone :approve:

I had a super day thanks. Super Racing, a cheap Hans Andersen hat from the Ipswich track shop and a well presented show. :approve:

Nah Chris. We made our own up in the end had put a couple of 00's on it. :D Only joking.  ;)

I apologise Chris as I do not get the S/S so when I came across the thread I thought; Oh no not that old chestnut again. I was not aware that Lee had brought it up him self again. I thought it was down to you.

Blimey I wouldn't raise that one anymore, I know you be back on my case :P