British Speedway Forum

I'd only put money on Stead and Nicholls, if it was a choice of one or the other, then Stead. Can't see anyone else winning it.

How many riders have to pull out before Carl Wilkinson gets to ride? :)

Wilko is 1st reserve, Andre Compton 2nd reserve!!

Why is Loram not riding, wot a stupid decision unless he decided not to ride!!

Im sure Ive seen some where, cant remember weather it was on here or else where. :unsure:

But im sure Mark has decided not to take Part this season? :unsure::neutral:

Im sure Ive seen some where, cant remember weather it was on here or else where.  :unsure:

But im sure Mark has decided not to take Part this season?  :unsure:  :neutral:

There are rumours that certain riders were invited and declined, I can tell you now that Mark was not one of them! :mad:

Since this thread was started I have found the names of the persons on the Management Committee, I assume they are the decision makers in all this but would appreciate someone confirm this to me! :unsure:

I know that there will be an article in this weeks Speedway Star about this, and I know that this is still a load of crock! I am sure this will open up a whole new can of worms!

Edited by Tabby3

Im sure Ive seen some where, cant remember weather it was on here or else where.  :unsure:

But im sure Mark has decided not to take Part this season?  :unsure:  :neutral:

The above by all accounts is certainly not correct information (sorry Triple B's just used your posting not blaming you) maybe one of the selection committee would like to enlighten the fans why 1. such a poor line up? and 2. where the bloody hell is Mark on that list?

If he's not there maybe we could have him back at Cardiff as a Wildcard just for old times sakes. :approve: (please)

I'd put money on Steady as well, he's flying at the mo and with it being his home track...... :D

Mark Loram leaves Arena Essex for Ipswich upsetting Ronnie Russell whos brother just happens to be Terry Russell, the British Speedway over Lord. Hmmmmmm.

I'd not wish injury on anyone, but if someone wants to get a cold (and Lee Richardson is in the line up), I'd love to see Carl Wilkinson ride in the British final.

There are rumours that certain riders were invited and declined, I can tell you now that Mark was not one of them!  :mad:

Since this thread was started I have found the names of the persons on the Management Committee, I assume they are the decision makers in all this but would appreciate someone confirm this to me!  :unsure:

I know that there will be an article in this weeks Speedway Star about this, and I know that this is still a load of crock!  I am sure this will open up a whole new can of worms!

Tabbys not a happy bunny, or pussy cat as the case might be.

Me thinks somebody has some explaining to do.

I also agree, why can we have Mark as a wild card for Cardiff.

He's British he's riding well, and he's liked by the fans :angry:

Tabbys not a happy bunny, or pussy cat as the case might be.

Me thinks somebody has some explaining to do.

I also agree, why can we have Mark as a wild card for Cardiff.

He's British he's riding well, and he's liked by the fans :angry:

Not a happy anything at the moment! Although on the bright side, I don't have to travel to Manchester now!

I agree that Mark should be at Cardiff and riding (not just there to watch or in the studio!) he is riding well at the moment and scored 14+3 from 6 in Poland today too! :)

Mark Loram leaves Arena Essex for Ipswich upsetting Ronnie Russell whos brother just happens to be Terry Russell, the British Speedway over Lord.  Hmmmmmm.

Spooky I said that to someone as well :o

Not a happy anything at the moment!  Although on the bright side, I don't have to travel to Manchester now!

I agree that Mark should be at Cardiff and riding (not just there to watch or in the studio!)  he is riding well at the moment and scored 14+3 from 6 in Poland today too!  :)

Tabs, whats the matter my little flower, who's upset you?.

As we all have said, Mark is riding very well at the moment,

so why he's not a wild for our BRITISH GP i will never know.

I feel that Mark would a nice few on the gate

Tabs, whats the matter my little flower, who's upset you?.

As we all have said, Mark is riding very well at the moment,

so why he's not a wild for our BRITISH GP i will never know.

I feel that Mark would a nice few on the gate

Has the Wild Card actually been annouced for the British GP? Although it will no doubt be a youngster!

I agree and do many others, Mark puts many, many more bums on seats, he is an out and out racer and proved last night at Eastbourne that he can still beat the best! showed Nicki the way round Arlington in Heat 4! :)

Idon't know if the wild card's have actually been anounced yet?.

Sorry about the mistake in my last post, im making a hell of a lot

of mistakes in my posts recently. Not consentrating!!!

How can you call it the british championship when you havent got the top 16 brits in it, it's just another meeting and will be the poorer for not having Mark in it.