Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Good luck George!

What time are they coming on this year? :unsure:

All the best to Brendan & George :D

Sack the old Welsh Warbling Tart :P

'come on' you have to be kidding me.This post is all about

'What time are they coming on this year?'

Squirel nut things OR whatever you are called read the previous post's and stop chewing your nuts all the time !!!!!.

BE IN THE STADIUM AS SOON AS THE GATES OPEN IE 5.01PM OR YOU WILL MISSS THE UNDER 15'S

Forget about the pensioner who will be 'singing' and get in early to suport the boys.

I do believe Bonnie Tyler talks very highly of you Shale Eater :D:D

I take it Pat that you won't be buying me a beer this year.OH how I miss our friendly chats.!!

Phil

'come on' you have to be kidding me.This post is all about

'What time are they coming on this year?'

Squirel nut things OR  whatever you are called read the previous post's and stop chewing your nuts all the time !!!!!.

BE IN THE STADIUM AS SOON AS THE GATES OPEN IE 5.01PM OR YOU WILL MISSS THE UNDER 15'S

Sorry but i did not see that post :mad: So please dont start having a go at me :mad:

Guest Christophers Dad
I take it Pat that you won't be buying me a beer this year.OH how I miss our friendly chats.!!

Phil

Phill with some of the crap :( i have bought of this forum your help would have been very welcome :D

You only have to call,me and Chris are off to see the Derby today now thats real

class racing :approve:

And if Septimus is first past the post anything could happen :D

Edited by Christophers Dad

Guest Christophers Dad

And if Septimus is first past the post anything could happen :D

Oh dear never saw the bloody thing :(:(

Edited by Christophers Dad

Guest PanthersChamp06

Well done to all, Brendan was away until the crash behind but hey. Lots of people got to see them which is great

Very Good yesterday the Under 15/16s. Havnt seen Josh Auty since last season at Somerset, and my god he can ride a bike well! (has he become part of Scott Nicholls racing now? Just he had all the same bike covers and Race suit as Scotty)

Seems George Piper had bike problems, didnt he have problems last season?

Well done all the lads!

Oooops,placed my thoughts on a different thread!

Well done to Brendan(of course!)Great to see you out there.

The results were...

Ht1..59.50..Joe Haines,Adam Wrathall,Brendan Johnson,George Piper(puncture)

Ht2..60.97..Josh Auty,Jack Roberts,Ben Hopwood,Ben Taylor.

I fully appreciate the efforts of Peter Oakes to get these races on.He works tirelessly on the lads behalf.

He made sure that they were all introduced individually,with an old fashioned(but greatly appreciated),style parade.No helmets,and a little more than walking pace.Some even smiled!!

A quiet word with each of the lads before going on track,and raptuorous and enthusiastic applause for their efforts after their race.Encouraging them all the time.

I know it was not ideal,and can assure you Peter wasnt happy at messing the lads about.It was out of his control.

The best way to pay Peter and the lads back is to pop along to a meeting when they ride at your track,or one near to you.They are the future of British Speedway.

Well done to each and every rider for having a go.Im sure they all loved the experience.I did,and certainly wouldnt have missed them.

Finally,again,many thanks to Peter Oakes and his sterling efforts to get the Academy up and running,even if it appears that officialdom doesnt always seem to want to help.

Ok so here we go:

1) Bob C I feel you have the heats mixed up although the times are correct.There is no way that the under 15's will beat the conference guys.Your praise to OAKES is to be repeated from us and although the future is not bright I hope he can carry on for many years to come.I wonder how the 250 introduction will narrow down the 500 riders next year and could CARDIFF 2007 see a 500 and 250 individual 2 heat formatt ???.

2)PanthersChamp06

Which racing were you watching ? Obviously from your comments you were not inside the Cardiff Stadium.Where were you and what riders were you watching?.Don't create your own fantacies and dreams !!!. I and my son are good friends of Brendon but please do not post false race reports.

3) najjer

It seeems ALAN HAM has taken JOSH under his wings and that is why he has the Nicolls livery.Rumour has it that Josh is riding 1 of Scotts 2005 bikes but the Auty family do read all these posts but do not reply because as Dad Simon says, Josh does his talking on the track !!!.

Finally I would like to congratulate Joe Haines for his win and we look forward to his conference league debut at the back end of the season

Phil

Edited by morganbike

Please can someone tell me when the grand prix is at Cardiff, I was watching motox at cardiff on tv saturday

Edited by tetley

Please can someone tell me when the grand prix is at Cardiff

Ask Bonnie Tyler . . . . She's old and forgetful :P:D

Ok so here we go:

1) Bob C I feel you have the heats mixed up although the times are correct.There is no way that the under 15's will beat the conference guys.Your praise to OAKES is to be repeated from us and although the future is not bright I hope he can carry on for many years to come.I wonder how the 250 introduction will narrow down the 500 riders next year and could CARDIFF 2007 see a 500 and 250 individual 2 heat formatt ???.

2)PanthersChamp06

Which racing were you watching ? Obviously from your comments you were not inside the Cardiff Stadium.Where were you and what riders were you watching?.Don't create your own fantacies and dreams !!!. I and my son are good friends of Brendon but please do not post false race reports.

Morganbike.............

What is wrong with the race results?I have reported them as they happened.Are you saying that because Joe Haines is still in the Academy,he must not ride faster than a rider in a higher league? If so,thats utter tosh.Joe is a very competent rider,indeed I rate him very highly.He was very impressive at Cardiff.Well done to him.Josh Auty in ht2,made a few errors,and that is the most likely reason for being a little slower.

As for insulting my very good friends,Pantherschamp06,can I ask were you in the stadium? I am begining to wonder.We were the 2nd,3rd,4th,and 5th person through gate 3,although we did not sit together inside

Here is a report from the main page on Brendans Website......

In heat one I was off gate 4 in the yellow helmet colour, as we lined up for the start I was composed and I was really determined to make the gate. As the tapes went up I quickly let out my clutch and lent on George, Adam and Joe. Adam clipped my back wheel and fell resulting with the race being stopped. All 4 riders back for the re-run. I set my bike up in the same rut which I had made seconds earlier, eagerly awaiting for the start marshal to walk away, as the green lights went on I revved the bike and again quickly let out the clutch as the tapes went up. But it wasn't quite quick enough as Adam and Joe had just got the edge on me going into the first corner. I was still determined to get past them, going wide into the 3rd corner looking for the dirt I was covered from Joe's bike. I cut back, as I did that Adam and Joe caught some grip and were gone. I just rode my last 3 laps trying to find some dirt, but because the track was so slick I just couldn’t find any."

All I can add to that is,the video footage I took of the race,fully backs the above statement.It also totally supports Pantherschamps06 comments.

I await your apology.

http://www.bdjracing.co.uk/html/latest_news.html

Edited by BobC

Guest PanthersChamp06

Cheers Bob C, I just said what happened.