British Speedway Forum

Cardiff Line up in no particular order.Confirmation of times and heats later.Probably will not be any different to last year.

J Auty

B Taylor

B Hopwood

J Roberts

J Haines

A Wrathall

G Piper

B Johnson

Just hope they wait this year until nearer to the start of the meeting to let them ride .

Well worth watching........ and they all deserve a good sized crowd to see them .

Guest PanthersChamp06

Go on Brendan!

Just hope they wait this year until nearer to the start of the meeting to let them ride .

Well worth watching........ and they all deserve a good sized crowd to see them .

Excuse my ignorance but what time did it start last year as I was in the stadium 1hr before racing and did not see anything

Guest PanthersChamp06

I think it was about 2 1/2 hours before the start. I only saw the last heat.

Give 'em a bit of extra time for 2 heats and a final!! :D

Last year I went in a soon as the gates opened(5pm),as I was told that the youngsters would be out early.

I hadnt been in my seat for 5mins,and they were off,with only a few people in the arena at the time.

They deserved better in my opinion.Ole Olsen was being his usual demonstrative self.Hardly gave them time to do anything.They were all ushered off pretty quick.

I hope its better organised better this year.

i seen the last 2 laps of the last race last year :D

Great to see a keen supporter who arrives early ........

Well done .

HEAT 1 APPROX 5.10-5.15 PM

J Auty

B Taylor

B Hopwood

J Roberts

HEAT 2 APPROX 5.15-5.20 PM

J Haines

A Wrathall

G Piper

B Johnson

NO FINAL

I too arrived at the gates for 4.55 pm only to be told we could not enter til exactly 5pm.(Once inside you cannot get a pass out).Found the seats and sat down with about 50 others around the whole stadium.

Get in early and support the under 15's.

HEAT 1 APPROX  5.10-5.15 PM

HEAT 2  APPROX  5.15-5.20 PM

NO FINAL

Get in early and support the under 15's.

But this sucks doesn't it..??

Why on earth are the two races (just one race each..: poor!!!) so early...?? This can hardly even be called a pre-meeting event, it's virtually a different meeting event!!

Much as I'd love to see Bren and the others have their ride it's surely asking too much for us to get inside the Stadiium two hours before the GP starts to watch just two races..??

What possible explanation can there be for this..?

But this sucks doesn't it..??

Why on earth are the two races (just one race each..: poor!!!) so early...??  This can hardly even be called a pre-meeting event, it's virtually a different meeting event!!

Much as I'd love to see Bren and the others have their ride it's surely asking too much for us to get inside the Stadiium two hours before the GP starts to watch just two races..??

What possible explanation can there be for this..?

I'm sure these youngsters would love to race with a big crowd watching and prepare them for the future. I would love to watch them but if I can't get a pass back out I'm not going to sit around for about 2 hours with some old timer singing a few songs. Sorry Lads. :unsure:

Edited by BossMan