British Speedway Forum
gibby

Fim Speedway Grand Prix 2

well if short is good out of the gate and long builds up a lot of speed why not try,,,,,Medium :blink:

Becasue then you're still last out fo the gate but only have as much speed as the computer. So it doesn't work, maybe :P

I find some tracks you're better off trying to get out of the gate but one or two you cna go for the blast and the computer doesn't go out really wide so it's left clear for you.

IT'S HERE and it came from HMV so their not all bad off to give it some stick( my wife thinks i am VERY sad ) but I don't care.It will help make the the long cold s/wayless nights pass alittle faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:)

Is anyone else having trouble getting this to run on their PC?

Mine installs OK but when I try to run it it runs the 'Star Force' (or something like that) security program and then throws up an error report for me to send to Microsoft.

Anyone else having this problem, and if so can you help me get around it.

Thanks

:cry:

have you got daemon tools or clone cd installed on your pc ?

if so uninstall them and see if that helps

have you got daemon tools or clone cd installed on your pc ?

if so uninstall them and see if that helps

No neither of those, or as far as I know, anything similar.

But thanks for the thought.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

not sure what else to suggest, apart from making sure your operating system is upto date.

starforce is the copy protection that they must be using on this game, it's notoriously bad, infact i've boycotted all games that have used it upto now, and alot of manufacturers have stopped using it as a result of such bad publicity.

http://www.glop.org/starforce/

Edited by DanTheMan

Hiya,

Seem to be having a problem today with this game, have been playing it fine for 2 days but today all of the riders have dissapeared, which makes it impossible to start a new game, can only play one of the saved games.

Have uninstalled and re-installed but still no sign of the riders!?

Noticed a mistake today, at Cardiff they have Simon Stead wearing his Belle Vue race suit, but he didn't wear it at Cardiff, he wore his normal blue/white one.

As the game was probably made pre-Cardiff (as it was on sale when I got to Prague it's a fair assume it was), they probably had to guess who the wildcard would be and what they'd be wearing.

There are a few errors with wildcards, for example, in the Scandinavian GP, Peter Karlsson is wildcard (in the Polish version any way)

Changing the kevlar colours is easily sorted though! :approve:

Pepe now has Witches ones on mine, may play around with some more in time!

Karl

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Go to the 'textures' directory in the 'data' directory of the game and find the rider you wnat to edit. Open it up in an imaging programme and play away. You can edit colours, sponsors and faces.

Edited by SCB