British Speedway Forum
spin king

Malcom Simmons

Just read the the forward for this book and it is explosive, and definately one that I plan to buy.

Just read the the forward for this book and it is explosive, and definately one that I plan to buy.

Where did you read this Spin King? Do you know when the book is being published?

Where did you read this Spin King? Do you know when the book is being published?

If you click onto the backtrack info and subs then onto offers, you then click onto the Malcolm Simmons picture and it comes up with the forward from Malcolm himself, read through that it sounds sensational.

From what I can make uot it is out sometime this month.

For anybody else keen to read Simmo's introduction to his book that we've published, visit our website at www.retro-speedway.com. The following link should take you straight there...

http://www.retro-speedway.com/readers_offe...immointro.shtml

The number of pre-orders we've received for Malcolm's ground-breaking book has been phenomenal. It has got everybody talking.

Just to confirm that we will be launching SIMMO: THE WHOLE TRUTH at the collectors' fayre at Cardiff this Saturday from around 10.30am. Simmo will be there in person to sign every copy.

For those who have pre-order signed copies, these will be despatched tonight.

Issue 14 of Backtrack also arrives back from the printer this evening and will be sent out immediately. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Tony Mac

Edited by tmc

Going to look to purchase this on Saturday ..... wont get there till the afternoon so hope the copies will still be available

Going to look to purchase this on Saturday ..... wont get there till the afternoon so hope the copies will still be available

Me too. :):):)

If you click onto the backtrack info and subs then onto offers, you then click onto the Malcolm Simmons picture and it comes up with the forward from Malcolm himself, read through that it sounds sensational.

Not half - one pleasing thing to note is that he has acknowledged that he played his own part in some of the things that happened, too many people blame everyone but themselves for some things that have gone wrong but it does not look like the case here.

The title is intriguing, but maybe just that and no more. Have we been labouring under a false impression of Simmo all these years? What half-truths have been told about his career?! :shock::unsure:

Got my copy of the book yesterday signed as promised and Iam half way through already a great read.It is a fair and honest account and confirms some of my opinions of riders in the 70s, well do Simmo and of course Tony Mc :)

Where were they selling the book in Cardiff, I tried to get one in the stadium, but they did not have any that I could see.

Where were they selling the book in Cardiff, I tried to get one in the stadium, but they did not have any that I could see.

The book was on sale in the smaller stadium next door to the bloody big one at cardiff. Simmo was there signing the books as well, it was with all the speedway memorabilia (god knows if i spelt that right).

The book was on sale in the smaller stadium next door to the bloody big one at cardiff. Simmo was there signing the books as well, it was with all the speedway memorabilia (god knows if i spelt that right).

Cardiff Arms Park in other words. :wink:

After reading what a cheat the guy was ....he can stick his book where the sun dont shine

Got mine Sat /morning in the post signed as promised!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure it's his signature and he didn't pay somebody to do it for him?