British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
philcrumpisgod

"earth Calling Mr Shovlar" Reprised

A lovely football jingle comes to mind -

"You only sing when your winning.................!!!"

Edited by fairy4ever

Silence is golden anyone? :D

Maybe he has other fish to fry - an urgent need to watch the world tiddlywink championships, perhaps? :wink:

Come on be fair to Shovvy.

He really hasn't got time to come on here and whinge about the inept displays of Twicky-the-Blond and street-cool MC Rapmaster Tonio in the G.P.

He's far too busy on another thread whinging about Poole's inept display in the Elite League pairs!

For the record now having read how this thread has developed - my comment was actually aimed towards 'philcrumpisgod' but I can see now why people continued in the same format!!! :D

Does anyone seriously expect Mr. Shovlar expect to come onto this thread?

I'm started to get a bit worried about some of the people on this forum. They seem to be taking some of the mickey taking on the forum rather too seriously, and then becoming obessed with other forum members.

Shovvy's a wind-up merchant, par excellence. I can only remember him really losing it once, and that was at the height of the Oxford v Poole arguments over Lukas Dryml's absences in 2001, which was pre-Speedway Forum on the old discussion lists.

Now Shovvy just receives personal insult after personal insult. Sometimes I wonder why he still comes on here. It seems people are more interested in him than in the actual results of the Speedway meetings.

I've noticed the number of personal insults increasing on this forum. Just this evening I've been called various names such as "Rob Peahead", because people couldn't take me taking the mickey out of their team losing a match. Not that it really bothers me, but it's just getting harder to trawl through all the crap sometimes to find the actual results.

Personally, I like Steve Shovlar. We argue like cat & dog on here, but I know that when I bump into him on Wednesday & Thursday, I can have an intellgient conversation about Speedway with him. He's dedicated to his club and has strong views on the sport.

All the best

Rob

Shovlar is comedy.

I can understand why Belle Vue & Coventry posters dont like him, he never leaves their teams alone for a second.