British Speedway Forum

It's obvious if you read all of his dirge [ crack open the beer for the footie ] that this clown can barely string a sentence together. Oh for sure someone can write something controversial to wind people up and get a reaction but this stuff seriously could have been written better by a 7 year old, and this ar**hole's a journo ? Strewth, must be short on talent in that part of the world ! I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a reply. It'll only swell his beer sozzled ego when his editor says ' you got quite a reaction ' No i prefer to ignore the little piece of s**t

[ See we're all rabid foul mouthed hooligans too ] :lol:

LOLOLOL!!! Check out some of the headlines

'HATING ENGLAND IS UN-CHRISTIAN' :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LOL.

But Catholic Priest Father Michael Burke says fans should check their conscience before they roar on Paraguay, Trinidad and Tobago and Sweden, who play against England in the group stage. Father Burke, communications chief for the Mid Wales Minerva diocese, said: "It's the wrong attitude. It's not the Christian attitude, certainly.

So what have Paraguay, Trinidad and Tobago and Sweden done to offend Christians?! Surely wanting a team to win is not un-Christian?

I suggest we all send the editor and Mr Tucker and emailing outlining our weekend/day and point ouit the fact we're not quite how the things we are.

It might be worth inviting him to a speedway, just so when he turns it down we can confirm he is a right pillock.

Mr Steve Tucker is obviously a man who knows nothing about speedway and hasn't even researched his project before writing about it.

That article is only for toilet use :mad:

:D:D:D

I just laughed reading that, the stupidity of it all...!

:D

When Chivs read this out at breakfast on Saturday, I thought he was joking at first.

I am just surprised that this man, Steve Tucker, is in a job -

but the editor is equally to blame as Havelock street is right near the stadium and they only have to look out of their office window to see that we are not at all like the mis-description supplied by Mr. T !

Guest Christophers Dad

A very funny article which achieved the desired effect :o:o

what "tucker" does'nt realise is that if it were not for events like the speedway gp and other none rugby and football events cardiif would not be the biggest growing city in europe.it will be interesting to hear his comments when cardiff loses ten hugh profiting events next year.

p.s "tucker" ive yet to see a lane on a speedway track......what a dick head you are

if any ones interested the personnel email i think is steve.tucker@wme.co.uk

I tend to agree with the author of the article in his suggestion that it is first out of the gate wins. With the slick tracks that are now being prepared, this is true. Would be good to argue with him on this point but I can see no way of doing so. Yes, there are the odd races but these are becoming few and far between.

His description of speedway fans borders on the libellous however.

I tend to agree with the author of the article in his suggestion that it is first out of the gate wins.  With the slick tracks that are now being prepared, this is true.  Would be good to argue with him on this point but I can see no way of doing so.  Yes, there are the odd races but these are becoming few and far between.

His description of speedway fans borders on the libellous however.

I can not agree with who gets out of the gate first wins. Yes some races it happens, when you get some of the not so well set up racers. With the likes of racers such as Crump, Adams, and Scotty at his best racing. They can come from the back to win. One of the best riders at doing this is Hancock, who is the greatest rider of my time in speedway.

I have been told that Mr Tucker did a lot of research for his story as he does with all he writes. He has never been to the speedway or seen it on Sky. So how does he know what people look like who go.

what "tucker" does'nt realise is that if it were not for events like the  speedway gp and other none rugby and football events cardiif would not be the biggest growing city in europe.it will be interesting to hear his comments when cardiff loses ten hugh profiting events next year.

p.s "tucker" ive yet to see a lane on a speedway track......what a dick head you are

Yes will be interesting to see exactly how many 'events' do go back to using Wembly (if they ever finish it lol), I for one hope the GP stays in Cardiff, why? Well no congestion charges to park in the city!!! Car parks quite accessable (if you get there early) etc.

I quite like journos at the moment!!!!! Thanks for the tickets Paul :D;)

Fuming after reading this. I have mailed the paper telling them what I think of this sad git Tucker. I suggest we all let the rag know how we feel about this crap .

Guest cheetahhawk
Yes will be interesting to see exactly how many 'events' do go back to using Wembly (if they ever finish it lol), I for one hope the GP stays in Cardiff, why? Well no congestion charges to park in the city!!! Car parks quite accessable (if you get there early) etc.

If Wembley does ever get finished(can't see it myself) you wouldn't have to pay the congestion charge there as it is a good few miles from the congestion charge area and also doesn't apply at weekends which is when any speedway event would run.

Unless of course you wanted to stay right in London(even then congestion charge wouldn't apply at the weekend) and then there would be very expensive hotels and very expensive other entertainments too. :(

If Wembley does ever get finished(can't see it myself) you wouldn't have to pay the congestion charge there as it is a good few miles from the congestion charge area and also doesn't apply at weekends which is when any speedway event would run.

Unless of course you wanted to stay right in London(even then congestion charge wouldn't apply at the weekend) and then there would be very expensive hotels and very expensive other entertainments too.  :(

Yes! Those that moaned at Cardiff hotels putting up prices would get a shock if it went to Wembley!!!!