British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Trees

No Mark Loram In The El Pairs .......

Do we know why yet? No PK and no Max either ..............

Yeah and no Hammil ir Louis to replace them , they went to Correy and Janson ? :blink:

Do we know why yet?  No PK and no Max either ..............

Hmmmmmm maybe the form wasn't re-signed :P PK and Max came out in sympathy :wink:

It was said on the Ippo forum by someone that Mark had a groin injury...not sure whether this is correct or not though.

PK and Max

Designer labels for less!

A few years ago I used to love shopping there as I could get a lot of American ladies fashion clothes which were really well made. Susan Lawrence I think was the "designer label." I don't know what has happened but I can never find anything worth buying now. :sad:

Who me??? :(

Don't tell me I've missed the connection with TK Max?

Oh well.....I blame it on my age. :D

No Gem me hun. If Grachy had changed my quote to read TK and Max it would have made more sense :lol:

I must be on Grachan's wave length then because I got it straight away, which is pretty good to know owing to a rapid decline in my brain cells these days. :lol:

Now back on topic. What is Mark Loram's personality like? Is he going to get the hump now and turn down a place in England's World Cup team if asked?

Me thinks .....Yes. :neutral:

Edited by Gemini

Now back on topic.  What is Mark Loram's personality like?  Is he going to get the hump now and turn down a place in England's World Cup team if asked?

Me thinks .....Yes.  :neutral:

No, Mark is not that type of guy! He would still race his heart out for Team GB!

However, I stand by what I have said since all this began, this being that surely he cannot be asked to race for Team GB as this "form" governs this too!

What is Mark Loram's personality like?  Is he going to get the hump now and turn down a place in England's World Cup team if asked?

Me thinks .....Yes.  :neutral:

Mark really is not like that Gem, he has fans that will get the hump for him :wink::lol: